Is there a PVD version of Pam 2D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Rolex will not accept to provide service & authencity check wif any form of unauthorise modify done their watches.The only 2 panerai to be qualify as Rolex/Panerai are 2533, 3646.

As we do know Panerai was never a watchmaking company since the day it started bussiness. They never produce movt. that found on any Panerai make & use by italian navy during WW2. Those 5612 angelus found on luminor & few prototype radiomir fixed wif sandwich dial was entirely designed by Panerai. Order thru panerai were fixed wif California dial & one rare baton dial found on 2533. On much later batch ...Angulus were introduce source by Rolex on requested by panerai for special need. Rolex indeed involved to the Movt.mod. but were never fix wif Panerai Radiomir sandwich dial. It was all reworked by panerai using a thicker bezel ring.Hope tis help.
    Now come to WW2 documentary, I was never a historian, so I leave it to those expert from Italy / German friends to tell a more adventurous tale
    behind those vintage. Cheers

Panerai PAM 21 Platinum Radiomir Vintage Rolex Movement

Comment

"No matter if you're black or white"

Originally posted by ErnieH. View Post

Panerai PAM 21 Platinum Radiomir Vintage Rolex Movement

How about a wrist shot to bring down curtain" I need to zzzzZ

Dun be album hor" on my wrist but belong another collector leh!
      Paneristi sharing sama sama Culture

Comment

Once again.. My apologise to the Original thread starter Superperformace for the hyjacking.....now endef in milky way. LOL
        !! See Ya !!

Comment

ha! I'll start a museum when I win the lotto.. Thanks johnfish for providing really specific insights. You really are a collector. Sorry for being part of the hijack too.. I'm out.

Comment

Superperformance is a super guy. He surely will enjoy the discussing here.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X