Is there a PVD version of Pam 2D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a PVD version of Pam 2D?

Just want to confirm as I've seen one for sale here in SG. And it comes with the earlier type wooden box. Just wanna make sure as I've seen that the PAM 2s came out in stainless finish. Thanks!

Originally posted by superformance View Post
    Just want to confirm as I've seen one for sale here in SG. And it comes with the earlier type wooden box. Just wanna make sure as I've seen that the PAM 2s came out in stainless finish. Thanks!
    {Pam 2 PVD } stop production at B series....the rest are modify by owner.

Comment

I sure cannot find anywhere officially that Panerai made any 2 series in a PVD. I have Googled, searched the Paneristi websites and reputable dealers that sell PAMs and I cannot find a one that actually has an officially made PVD 2 series.

So if anyone does, I would love to learn something new about the PAM PVD's.

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieH. View Post
        I sure cannot find anywhere officially that Panerai made any 2 series in a PVD. I have Googled, searched the Paneristi websites and reputable dealers that sell PAMs and I cannot find a one that actually has an officially made PVD 2 series.

So if anyone does, I would love to learn something new about the PAM PVD's.
        Pam 2 as referring to the Pam model number >>My apologise typo which I'm refering to Pam 9 base PVD >> simillar pam 2 in steel.
        All Panerai wif PVD coated were produce on "A- B Series"It consist of Pam 4,Pam 9, Pam 26 & Pam 28...that excluded those 2 reissue last years (pam 26, pam 28)

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          Pam 2 as referring to the Pam model number >>My apologise typo which I'm refering to Pam 9 base PVD >> simillar pam 2 in steel.
          All Panerai wif PVD coated were produce on "A- B Series"It consist of Pam 4,Pam 9, Pam 26 & Pam 28...that excluded those 2 reissue last years (pam 26, pam 28)

Ok the typo explanation explains it, yes very familiar with all of the PVD's of the PAM's.

John, I have seen the pics of your beautiful Pre 9A, do you have anymore Pre Vendome or Pre 1, 2, 3 or 4 A's around?

Comment

Any recommendation of shops in Singapore that can do good PVD/DLC?

Comment

I did recently ask about this about having a watch re-PVD'ed to a shop in Singapore they suggested either give it back to Richemont to have done or send to a guyin the States or a guy in NL that does it as well. I will try and find the email of who they recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                Any recommendation of shops in Singapore that can do good PVD/DLC?
                I never done any of my Pam,so dare not recommend. Sori bro .I heard of some local Rsiti did. ...maybe we give them a shout to ur QQ.

Comment

Ok the typo explanation explains it, yes very familiar with all of the PVD's of the PAM's.

John, I have seen the pics of your beautiful Pre 9A, do you have anymore Pre Vendome or Pre 1, 2, 3 or 4 A's around?
                  I only own A-B series ... .Yes,almost grab hold one...just miss by a nose. " Heartbroke tale" But kind of glad to have good networking touch touch see see most of the WW2 vintage Pam.

Comment

I only own A-B series ... .Yes,almost grab hold one...just miss by a nose. " Heartbroke tale" But kind of glad to have good networking touch touch see see most of the WW2 vintage Pam.

Ok, I thought that 9A you showed us was a Pre 9A because I understood it to have the t-swiss-t dial instead of the - swiss t dial. Although I have since learned even some Pre 1, 2, 3, 4, & 9 A's have the swiss t swiss dial as well.

Comment

I never done any of my Pam,so dare not recommend. Sori bro .I heard of some local Rsiti did. ...maybe we give them a shout to ur QQ.

Yes, I understand that some believe it actually makes the value of the watch decline by doing this as "it will not be as it was born" as I was explained to me by a European PAM collector/trader/seller.

Comment

Yes, I understand that some believe it actually makes the value of the watch decline by doing this as "it will not be as it was born" as I was explained to me by a European PAM collector/trader/seller.
                        Many Pam gone thru thirdparty PVD/DLC coating dun affect much on it value....maybe at small lost. Has proven past record selling off as fast as any other Pam wif no mob. Just go ahead dress up or PVD them to make u smile. Life is too short to carried those worry.

Comment

Many Pam gone thru thirdparty PVD/DLC coating dun affect much on it value....maybe at small lost. Has proven past record selling off as fast as any other Pam wif no mob. Just go ahead dress up or PVD them to make u smile. Life is too short to carried those worry.

Actually when he made the statement it was in response to a question of mine about changing the current t swiss t dial on a Pre 4A to an older t-swiss-t dial on the Pre 4A and the future resell value.

Comment

Actually when he made the statement it was in response to a question of mine about changing the current t swiss t dial on a Pre 4A to an older t-swiss-t dial on the Pre 4A and the future resell value.
                            In general term when we say Pre 4A : T-Swiss-T
                            4A : T Swiss T (no hyphen)
                            If u get offer one Pam 4a prefix T-Swiss-T & wish to pass....pls alert me hor"

Comment

Actually John, the Pre 4A''s with a t-swiss-t are around but at a premium price of 43k to 50,000 USD, you do not mind at that price....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X