"Bump into another Ocean mate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bump into another Ocean mate"

A shy member here "Starfish" spotting Pam104 on his wrist. IPhone came to our rescue >> Here our wrist shot. !!
    . Cheers

Can i join in the fun....

Comment

Whaa. Tritium dial!! "Ultra-Swee leh"

Originally posted by louie View Post
      But hor, photo must be shot wif iPhone to join mah" kekeke

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
        But hor, photo must be shot wif iPhone to join mah" kekeke
        wah lau A,only iphone sibo...at work colleagues tried to brain wash me to buy iphone. Now here at forum bro John also restrict iphone only in this thread....

Comment

Wait... upgrading from 3G to 3GS...

Hey John the Lennon cum the Fish,

I am still holding on to the 3G (no S) model... the camera function as you know is top notch with the 3G.

Pls wait for me while I liquidate one Panerai and some straps to upgrade to the 3GS....

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post

I am still holding on to the 3G (no S) model... the camera function as you know is top notch with the 3G.

Pls wait for me while I liquidate one Panerai and some straps to upgrade to the 3GS....
            Liquidate a pam to get an iphone!!!??? Dont do that! The value of the iphone dips unlike that of a pam. keke. But i am waiting for the new iphone to be out say june/july. These pics are poisonous!

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post

My first faithful 2G serve me so well for 3 years...it outet shell built like tank robust on The current one not so robust but pic.taking is brilliant >Hence, Marco shot ! "Too Cool for my daily need " OK ok I shall watch out for ur iphone shot .Dun keep us wait too long .Cheers bro

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X