Snap & upload pix. All in under 2mins."Amazing"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap & upload pix. All in under 2mins."Amazing"

iPhone indeed to be called the 8th wonders . Real kickass as King' of all mobile PC..Hope u like it.Cheers

As always bro Johnfish, beautiful watch & photo

Originally posted by johnfish View Post

iPhone indeed to be called the 8th wonders . Real kickass as King' of all mobile PC..Hope u like it.Cheers

Comment

hi

Hi bro john ,
      Can pls teach me how to take these beautiful pics with Iphone and upload to SGROC ?
      I'm using the iphone 3gs .

Many thanks !
      Focal JM_Labs .
      "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
      Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
      Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
      Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
      Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
      Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
      Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
      Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
      Cartier Santos 100XL
      Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
        As always bro Johnfish, beautiful watch & photo
        Thxs bro all iPhone owners should check out "DashOfColor" free download at apps. Store. Instant magic done on my pic. See >>

One more newly snap in raw. Good day

Comment

Which diver is that?

I like this diver very much, Mr Johnfish... It looks like a Seiko 5 Tuna can?

Can you tell me more about it? I'm trying to learn about Seiko and Orient divers. Here's a pic that I took today of my new Seiko Diver...

Comment

goodness, how u guys/gals take photo using the phone and it can still look so sharp??????????
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Hmmm... iPhone 3Gs camera has auto-focus and can do macro mode also. So, it's like using a normal digicam Hope this helps

Comment

Photoshot ..."All about hands & fingers talk"

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                Hi bro john ,
                Can pls teach me how to take these beautiful pics with Iphone and upload to SGROC ?
                I'm using the iphone 3gs .

Many thanks !
                I'm so expert lah, just chose a spot than plan ur composite around the watch.I strongly recomend soft & low light backgound/backdrop.Tag in elbow that holding iPhone close to ur body. Allow iPhone cam to auto focus the object , next is to snap wif gentle touch...that it bro
                Now go app. store download photobucket mobile.Next launch Photobucket > upload media > copy & paste IMG//.. on ur post at ROC. Yeah Bingo !! If I can do it ,sure u can bro. "I mean anyyone non photographer also can lah" Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                  I like this diver very much, Mr Johnfish... It looks like a Seiko 5 Tuna can?

Can you tell me more about it? I'm trying to learn about Seiko and Orient divers. Here's a pic that I took today of my new Seiko Diver...

Sisto,No is Seiko 5 diver 2008 model.Tuna can came wif hiden lugs that strap go under the case..but not tis one lah.

imagine the world in B&W ... Only straps R not. Kekeke

Comment

POWER! Bro John..how to copy n paste? my iphone 2g seen like cant c&p ler...
                    Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                    Future - Geneva hallmark
                    Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Frankenmonster!!!

imagine the world in B&W ... Only straps R not. Kekeke
                      Thank you Mr Johnfish. I love the mod you did to my picture

And, I did some reading up. That's a Frankenmonster you're wearing right? I went Seiko shopping today and saw the one with the orange dial. Too big for me, so didn't buy

Comment

Thank you Mr Johnfish. I love the mod you did to my picture

And, I did some reading up. That's a Frankenmonster you're wearing right? I went Seiko shopping today and saw the one with the orange dial. Too big for me, so didn't buy
                        Yes,Orange color release much later Yellow.
                        "BIG" but Rad.232 good look on mah" Tis Seiko at 44-45mm shouldn't be an issue wah" The only complain is the stiffness of the dive strap& not as comfy as Pam. I vote out to be worn on ur delicate skin kekeke. BTW, ur Classic Seiko Diver is SKX007K /large case 43mm or SKJ007K/mid.case 40mm?

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                          POWER! Bro John..how to copy n paste? my iphone 2g seen like cant c&p ler...
                          Mine is 3GS , no idea it support copy ,Paste for 2G bro
                          To copy/paste > point & hold finger at the object > wait for it to prompt . Vice-Versa for paste.

Comment

Yes,Orange color release much later Yellow.
                            "BIG" but Rad.232 good look on mah" Tis Seiko at 44-45mm shouldn't be an issue wah" The only complain is the stiffness of the dive strap& not as comfy as Pam. I vote out to be worn on ur delicate skin kekeke. BTW, ur Classic Seiko Diver is SKX007K /large case 43mm or SKJ007K/mid.case 40mm?
                            I tried on the Frankenmonster - too thick lah

My SKX007K is the mid-size, 40mm. I LOVE it so much! Got it as a gift last weekend and has been on my wrist ever since. More pictures of my new baby...

Comment

"Macarcons Seiko "

I tried on the Frankenmonster - too thick lah

My SKX007K is the mid-size, 40mm. I LOVE it so much! Got it as a gift last weekend and has been on my wrist ever since. More pictures of my new baby...

Whaa u did it on Pam ,& now on Seiko .U turn them into Alice in wonderland...Cool !! Suddenly ,ur macarcons pic. appeared on my head LOL !
                              Ok care for some Vintage kopi stain >> From tis...
                              (note: select Bottom Right "I" > Copy paste IMG//... to upload on web.
                              ...to tis !!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X