No announcement yet.

Hi Newbie Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually my noob sense telling me the logo ones may stop production soon, what do the gurus think? Or am I just paranoid?

Comment

Yes try Titanium, I have one on sale under the sales section. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowi View Post
        Actually my noob sense telling me the logo ones may stop production soon, what do the gurus think? Or am I just paranoid?
        My advise to all Newbies, pls learn to walk firmly b4 trying to run ! That's how I start wif "I need not say more!

Comment

Kind of broke after my 111 cannot look at anything above $9k already at least for the next 3-6mths... So many watches so little money!!
          If you want something basic and different to suit your budget go for the 219 lefty.It is going for a good price now on the grey market.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Ha ha. This is only the beginning. Some people have over 20 pams and over 50 straps! Not me!

Current models only 0 and 5 has a logo. There's a vintage with logo but you are looking at a price of over $40K for that. Another piece with logo is Pam 195 (ltd 200 pieces) with owner name behind going for $20+K.
            Last piece with logo is Pam 318 (special edition for Brooklyn limited to 150 pieces) going for around $10K. Pam 5 and Pam 318 is the same on the dial...only caseback is different. Pam 195 is PVD and has long arrow on the Logo and is same as a few Pam 5 from G series.

indeed the wise man has spoken.

Comment

Crawl.. Walk.. Run... then Sprint lah!

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              My advise to all Newbies, pls learn to walk firmly b4 trying to run ! That's how I start wif "I need not say more!

Looks like I am still crawling...

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                Looks like I am still crawling...
                non of the above bro... U thrust underwater like torpedo lah "
                kekekeke. I salute u bro"

Comment

All pams r babes.. U can consider a submersible, a 1950s dome case n a radiomir.. Slowly take your time... more poison awaits u!

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                    Solid advice from the master himself.....

Back to 'buy what you like'.....speculating on which model will cease production is not part of collection joy and has brought misery to many people.

Just look at the story of Pam 210 and most telling....Rolex SubLV (rumour for past 5 years), Milguass GV etc.

If you must get a discont piece or soon to discont piece, go for older models or SE.

But as a new collector, take your time to look see.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                      Solid advice from the master himself.....

Back to 'buy what you like'.....speculating on which model will cease production is not part of collection joy and has brought misery to many people.

Just look at the story of Pam 210 and most telling....Rolex SubLV (rumour for past 5 years), Milguass GV etc.

If you must get a discont piece or soon to discont piece, go for older models or SE.

But as a new collector, take your time to look see.
                      I'm no master here Bro"glad our Guru_ku tuning same same frequency "Kekeke' .Hope I never sound too hash on my above comment lah" I still choose not to run but walk after all tis years . Just wan to prevent one from getting burn over some silly speculating games. Seen & witness tis old classic trick playing on numbers of forum too many time liao. Ask ourselve do we wish to wake up every morning to hug & kiss our Pam or kick her out off the bed just bcos it was still in production again tis & again next yr? U know what I mean right"

Comment

Anyone seen any white dial Pams in everyday life? Seems Its isn't too popular, but white dial looks good How nice if 0 comes with a white dial and the logo (its called a pig?)

Comment

Anyone seen any white dial Pams in everyday life? Seems Its isn't too popular, but white dial looks good How nice if 0 comes with a white dial and the logo (its called a pig?)
                          Not that white pam is not popular. But there are just a few white dial models so you don't see them around so often.

As for white dial zero...only AB (Angelo Bonati) can answer you. I will remind Johnfish to ask him next time.

Comment

White Pig = White Elephant

Well Lowi, I can sense ur quiet imaginative person just like me ... "White Pig" may come alive some day.But first u we need strong supporters 70-80% Risti Echo out Loud enough to reach the Godfather ears.>>
                            perhap CEO.Angelo Bonati can play his old magic trick hiding under his jacket .. we have not forgotten that one infamous "Orange Dial " PVD Base .LOL!

Comment

More white dials would be nice, but hope its not a one off collector's item. I think white looks good even with berms and a floral shirt. This Pam is very bad! Sometimes I have to change the clothes I'm wearing to suit the strap and watch and not the other way round...

Comment

More white dials would be nice, but hope its not a one off collector's item. I think white looks good even with berms and a floral shirt. This Pam is very bad! Sometimes I have to change the clothes I'm wearing to suit the strap and watch and not the other way round...
                                White Pam sure have it followers...All PAP minsters should wear one on Mederka national day hor"if not it maybe the next possibility
                                discon Pam to grab liao"
                                LOL!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X