Hi Newbie Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Newbie Here!

Hi seniors! I just got a 111 in Jan and has been smitten ever since... Anyway thinking of getting another soon maybe around April, any recommendations on what to get for a 2nd piece? Currently looking at 0 or 5

Dont know how to edit this so do a own reply... Dear gurus, is it cheaper to buy the watch from Europe? Let's say Italy? Thanks!

Comment

Go for the 219, louie selling at good price
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Lowi View Post
        Hi seniors! I just got a 111 in Jan and has been smitten ever since... Anyway thinking of getting another soon maybe around April, any recommendations on what to get for a 2nd piece? Currently looking at 0 or 5
        Since you have a 111, no point getting a 5. They are similar. Should go for a base and the 0 is fine...or is you want more variation, get a titanium base like 176. A destro base like 219 would also be good.

Else, if you think its time to venture into radiomir, then think of 210 or wait for the near releases.

Comment

Would it be cheaper to get the watches in Europe? Maybe Italy?

Comment

Would it be cheaper to get the watches in Europe? Maybe Italy?
            With current euro rates....yes..could be a little cheaper but depending on whether you can find the model you like and get any discount. Not many ADs in Europe give discount.

Also, remember to claim VAT at airport or else sure more expensive than here.

Comment

congrats!
              pams are addictive, since u hv a 111 then go for different materials or subs.
              getting a 0 or 5 will not make a big difference imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinner View Post
                congrats!
                pams are addictive, since u hv a 111 then go for different materials or subs.
                getting a 0 or 5 will not make a big difference imho.
                Was thinking of buying a piece of tradition so dont think will go for automatic. Pam 0 looks very "antique" Any other model besides the 5 and 0 got the logo? Yes Pams are very addictive! Already got 4 straps within 1 mth and looking! liao!

Comment

New to this forum, cannot do quotes? Hehe noobs in everything. Anyway, are there any models other than 0 and 5 got the logo? I dont think I am going for an automatic for Pams... You're right about the addictive part, I keep looking for straps even though I already bought 2 in the span of 1 month and considering I got other watches, the straps are not getting enough air-time

Comment

New to this forum, cannot do quotes? Hehe noobs in everything. Anyway, are there any models other than 0 and 5 got the logo? I dont think I am going for an automatic for Pams... You're right about the addictive part, I keep looking for straps even though I already bought 2 in the span of 1 month and considering I got other watches, the straps are not getting enough air-time
                    Ha ha. This is only the beginning. Some people have over 20 pams and over 50 straps! Not me!

Current models only 0 and 5 has a logo. There's a vintage with logo but you are looking at a price of over $40K for that. Another piece with logo is Pam 195 (ltd 200 pieces) with owner name behind going for $20+K.
                    Last piece with logo is Pam 318 (special edition for Brooklyn limited to 150 pieces) going for around $10K. Pam 5 and Pam 318 is the same on the dial...only caseback is different. Pam 195 is PVD and has long arrow on the Logo and is same as a few Pam 5 from G series.

Comment

KuchingKu >> "Super Guru" Hall Of Justice

Newbies were all blessed wif so many help from our Gurus here How about adding a Sub" Pam24/25 look very nice too. I'm a long time Sub fan here"

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        Since you have a 111, no point getting a 5. They are similar. Should go for a base and the 0 is fine...or is you want more variation, get a titanium base like 176. A destro base like 219 would also be good.
                        yeah titanium the grey is cool. got to try to feel it.
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Kind of broke after my 111 cannot look at anything above $9k already at least for the next 3-6mths... So many watches so little money!!

Comment

Kind of broke after my 111 cannot look at anything above $9k already at least for the next 3-6mths... So many watches so little money!!
                            if u can live without box + cert. There is one goodbuy Pam24D sub going just under 5k.

Comment

maybe can consider a Radiomir to ur collection...the 183 makes a nice dressy watch and its definitely below 9k. And you can change different straps on it too and it will look like a diff watch everytime!
                              --------------------
                              My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                              Pam 351M
                              Rolex 216570
                              Rolex 16610
                              Rolex 6694
                              Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                              Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse