Jack Neo also wears Pam! Yucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Neo also wears Pam! Yucks!

Was reading 'Sin Min' and saw Jack Neo's picture wearing a Pam. Due to reflection, cannot see model but definitely a luminor.....unless of course he was wearing a replica!

Yucks! Think I pass on Pam liao.

the pic is not clear.. looks like a white dial luminor..8P
    jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      Was reading 'Sin Min' and saw Jack Neo's picture wearing a Pam. Due to reflection, cannot see model but definitely a luminor.....unless of course he was wearing a replica!

probably a homage
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Aiyoo... how the hell tis Jack Neo can cause such impact to our Guru here"I thought our Pam virus surfaced way b4 his"Money no enough" He is one of those many victim kana poison by us lah "

Comment

Confirm ? You going to jump boat like someone ?
          Who is now looking into Rolex Red Sub ?

Comment

I don't hate Jack Neo so much.... on the other hand, if I see that hit-and-run s**ker wears a PAM, I throw my PAM out of my window right now!!!!!

Comment

For once, JN is usefull...

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              I don't hate Jack Neo so much.... on the other hand, if I see that hit-and-run s**ker wears a PAM, I throw my PAM out of my window right now!!!!!

Comment

Lucky still got other 'celeb' who embrace the Pam spirit better than JN....like our own Yuying.

So far, those spotting Pam in Hoollywood are tough guys like Stallon and Arnold S. Our mickey JN does not fit in lah.....crying and threatening to kill himself over jealousy of his mistress. Pui!

He should be wearing a Happy diamond man....

A disgrace to the watch to be seen on his hand with that disgraced look.

I don't really pity him, the mistress or his wife (who alredy know 1 year back). I only pity his 4 children and his Pam!

Btw, did someone say a Pam hardcore has recently moved his attention to Rolex Red Subs? The same person who used to condemn Rolex?
                Like JN who preaches moral values and does not practise what he preaches?

Comment

let me know when you throw it out; i standby your window to catch
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Kuchingku bro, I have done the "calculation" already, not worth to give up PAM becoz of him leh.

Comment

Jack Neo again.....
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

i will find evidence to prove that romanian dracula is wearing pam..can throw ur pam outside my house? haha

Comment

Npnt!
                          [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/208if89.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljjkgi.jpg[/IMG]
                          [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"I like my watches like I like women, BIG AND BEAUTIFUL."[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                            i will find evidence to prove that romanian dracula is wearing pam..can throw ur pam outside my house? haha
                            Count me in for this program.
                            Present:
                            Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
                            IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
                            IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
                            IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
                            Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
                            Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                            Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

i dun tink the romanian CMI guy have the good taste lar..
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X