no more painted dials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Not true bro! Pam 183 construct wif sandwich dial from the very first series till current..No Change at all.

<<<The difference construction between a painted & Sandwich : >>>

#Painted Dial Pam Zero, Fiver >
    The numeric + baton marker were using hydraulic machine press onto the dial emboss out the shape to be fill wif luminous compound to complete the process.

------------------------------------

#Sandwich Dial is constructed invoid wif 2 separate disc >
    Disc #1 is painted matt black wif all numberic + baton marker area been cut thru.( See thru completely )
    Disc #2 is filled completely wif luminous compound.
    Final process is Disc #2(luminous dial) will be place under the Disc #1(matt black dial)
    >>Hope I didn't cause any confusion here <<
    Thanks for clarification. I blur already.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      I live life wif 80 percents of been Blurr & reminding 20 percents of Happy go lucky bro. KeeeKeeeKeee." I'm alway a nut cracker here" Dun u ever 4get hor"

Comment

Did the example of older woman and young lady make u blur?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
          Did the example of older woman and young lady make u blur?
          U may wan to know bros, I love playing Toys age from 18-40+. keeKeeKeKee

Comment

U may wan to know bros, I love playing Toys age from 18-40+. keeKeeKeKee
            18 to 49 age range is a BIG target.
            You are well taken care

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
              Current Pam 0 , 5 uses the embedded dial just like the Pam 1b-L, Pam 1c-L and Pam 1d-L, and Pam 2b-L and etc. Pam 111-e, f, and g . Pam 112-e, f and g. To me, these are the real deal. Panerai won't make them anymore unless more special edn .. ZZZzz ZZzz .. Like the 26k.

the current Pam 104, 88, 90, and other contemporary styles adopted painted dial.

while the new age 111, 112 utilize sandwich dial, pretty straight forward as mentioned in the above replies.

The point is.. dial of zero, five cannot be compared with the contemporary range.
              i always think that paint dial are the same for all...
              jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

this is so confusing so many dials haha

Comment

Because we are paneristi too. And passionate about the Panerai. We go into minute details
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                    this is so confusing so many dials haha
                    Ken,

Last time you also into Pam. Then AP and now PP liao. When are you coming back and ask me more about Pam?

Comment

Ken,

Last time you also into Pam. Then AP and now PP liao. When are you coming back and ask me more about Pam?
                      Aiyoh" Once u tasted Laska' & Char Kway Teow" How long can one resist & tar_han' not going back again. LOL! . >>"Every Man need a Pam"<<<<

Comment

Ken,

Aiyoh" Once u tasted Laska' & Char Kway Teow" How long can one resist & tar_han' not going back again. LOL! . >>"Every Man need a Pam"<<<<
                        Bro kuchingku sometimes old habit dies hard haha. Bro johnfish u r correct. Hard to tahan lei haha

Comment

Bro kuchingku sometimes old habit dies hard haha. Bro johnfish u r correct. Hard to tahan lei haha
                          Is ur fortune bro, to have Kuku bird & Saltyfish around singing u to sleep everynite. Gummit Singh soon have to hang up his towel liao"

Comment

I'm sure some pams will start coming back. Remember you used to have some grails like 127, 190, 249.

You need to have 1 or 2 pams (at least) in your collection.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X