panerai help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panerai help

hi all, sorry for this noob question.. would love to have a look at all ranges of panerai watches.. is there any boutique showing as i visited some but none are showing the ranges.

I hope i am posting at the right thread. As i have been looking around at most thread and mostly there are model no. of the watches already.

Thanks.

go to the official website

go to the official website or google it up. it's jsut as simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by spytrack View Post
      hi all, sorry for this noob question.. would love to have a look at all ranges of panerai watches.. is there any boutique showing as i visited some but none are showing the ranges.

I hope i am posting at the right thread. As i have been looking around at most thread and mostly there are model no. of the watches already.

Thanks.
      It is impossible to find boutique in any part of the world able to display all Panerai model has make & ready for sale.I cannot recall one on any watch branch u can name it...unless u r refering to some form of museum like.Which never happen in any part of tis world too sad to say.I would suggest u try visit Preowned shop which display more selection than those big Retailers like H.Glass ,Sincere & Contina. U may ask around some Risiti here may help to recommend those shop.Most of those preowned shop does have website...googles search for Singapore Preowned watch. Get ready for some foot-work on Pam hunting.Good Luck.Cheers

Comment

would love to have a look at all ranges of panerai watches.. is there any boutique showing as i visited some but none are showing the ranges.
        View watches at:

TIME WILL TELL
        35 SELEGIE ROAD #04-09,
        PARKLANE SHOPPING MALL
        SINGAPORE 188307
        TEL: +65 63331608

They have a good range.
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          It is impossible to find boutique in any part of the world able to display all Panerai model has make & ready for sale.I cannot recall one on any watch branch u can name it...unless u r refering to some form of museum like.Which never happen in any part of tis world too sad to say.I would suggest u try visit Preowned shop which display more selection than those big Retailers like H.Glass ,Sincere & Contina. U may ask around some Risiti here may help to recommend those shop.Most of those preowned shop does have website...googles search for Singapore Preowned watch. Get ready for some foot-work on Pam hunting.Good Luck.Cheers
          Thanks for the help.. I have visited some of the above mentioned retailers but even them do not have the ranges of pam watches.. anyway.. i guess with all these information i will have to look around the hard way then.. I hope the preowned shop are selling 1st hand?

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
            go to the official website or google it up. it's jsut as simple as that
            Went to the official site but they are showing just some of the ranges and also those that people are mentioned ain't showing on the site. And that is why i'm curious how did people get to know all these serial no. (and so well).

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
              View watches at:

TIME WILL TELL
              35 SELEGIE ROAD #04-09,
              PARKLANE SHOPPING MALL
              SINGAPORE 188307
              TEL: +65 63331608

They have a good range.
              Thanks.. I'll visit them one of these days.

Comment

try google with keywords such as panerai models

Went to the official site but they are showing just some of the ranges and also those that people are mentioned ain't showing on the site. And that is why i'm curious how did people get to know all these serial no. (and so well).
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks.. I'll visit them one of these days.

check it out this web page

www.gemnation.com/watches/Panerai/watches.html

Comment

Thanks for the help.. I have visited some of the above mentioned retailers but even them do not have the ranges of pam watches.. anyway.. i guess with all these information i will have to look around the hard way then.. I hope the preowned shop are selling 1st hand?
                    Many Preown shop do offer Latest NIB Pams .It is commond seen tis preown shop able to grab latest pams b4 it reaches our shor to local retailer.They have wider pool of contact & resources to had it fast.

Comment

all depends on luck and timing
                      most of the time, before you get to display it
                      already being reserved...esp all those hot items and entry models

look around the web, perhaps you can get a better answer

Comment

so can i ask if it is better if we were to order from an AD from overseas? or not recommended at all.

In fact, i am just looking at the luminor range. Or if you guys have any recommend for my below mentioned likings.

- With a date but w/o magnifying
                        - simple dial with 3,6,9,12 or less one 9 or 3 for the second hands (automatic)
                        - black alligator strap
                        - black dial
                        - word showing panerai and luminor on top
                        - visible case back (that would be perfect)
                        - Most importantly.. with the glass like magnifying or bubble like (anyone know what is calls?)

Comment

Hi Spytrack, u seem to be inclined at the historic range of pams.. i think from your discriptions, a historic base model will suit u most.

However, some but not all of your discriptions will be appearing on the same watch though.

The historic line luminors are very clean faced, the ones with second sweeping hand are luminor marina's.. and the "glass magnifier bubble" is a domed crystal, featured on 1950's cased models. Check out Pam 312.

My luminor suggestions for you will be either a pam 0 (logo), which is the ultimate entry base model but steel caseback. A Pam 176, has all features u want plus display caseback except no domed crystal.

Marina's that might suit your liking are pam 005 (logo) steel caseback, 111 and 177 with display caseback. All no domed crystal.

If domed crystal is a definite must, then ur choices are much limited already for models still available thru dealers.

Do check out panerai website under catalogue, they actually do have everything.. what you don't see there prolly can't be found off the selves of AD's or boutiques anymore.. rare stuff from way back

Lastly, you would have to also decide on hand-wound or auto movement.. good luck on your Pam-hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser View Post
                            Hi Spytrack, u seem to be inclined at the historic range of pams.. i think from your discriptions, a historic base model will suit u most.

However, some but not all of your discriptions will be appearing on the same watch though.

The historic line luminors are very clean faced, the ones with second sweeping hand are luminor marina's.. and the "glass magnifier bubble" is a domed crystal, featured on 1950's cased models. Check out Pam 312.

My luminor suggestions for you will be either a pam 0 (logo), which is the ultimate entry base model but steel caseback. A Pam 176, has all features u want plus display caseback except no domed crystal.

Marina's that might suit your liking are pam 005 (logo) steel caseback, 111 and 177 with display caseback. All no domed crystal.

If domed crystal is a definite must, then ur choices are much limited already for models still available thru dealers.

Do check out panerai website under catalogue, they actually do have everything.. what you don't see there prolly can't be found off the selves of AD's or boutiques anymore.. rare stuff from way back

Lastly, you would have to also decide on hand-wound or auto movement.. good luck on your Pam-hunt!
                            The sapphire crystal on the 312 is not domed... only 233, 270 etc. is domed..

Comment

so can i ask if it is better if we were to order from an AD from overseas? or not recommended at all.

In fact, i am just looking at the luminor range. Or if you guys have any recommend for my below mentioned likings.

- With a date but w/o magnifying
                              - simple dial with 3,6,9,12 or less one 9 or 3 for the second hands (automatic)
                              - black alligator strap
                              - black dial
                              - word showing panerai and luminor on top
                              - visible case back (that would be perfect)
                              - Most importantly.. with the glass like magnifying or bubble like (anyone know what is calls?)

Take the 233 if you want manual, 270 if you want automatic.

Unfortunately, both models doesn't really have the cleanest dial as they have the PR indicator on the dial.

Black Dial Luminor with date and domed crystal.. guess my recommendation should be the closest match ba...

Consider to have lesser requirement...

312 - almost everything you want except domed crystal

if you delete date and domed crystal in your request list, you will have a lot to choose from.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X