Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New contest idea...

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    OIC...thought it was 44mm. Whaa sisto DM ™ u make such a huge jump "40-47mm" Anyway Chrono poison still on Go back to ur all wirst-shot pic. I doubt ur wirst size is 5.7" as u cliam leh" Just for info. U can take up part-time become Hands model. Forget about 4D ...tis lobang can generate extra income to feed ur new Pam. Cool right !
    Hey Mr Johnfish, you just gave me an idea for a new contest:

"Guess DM's real wrist size from her wrist shots"

But I have nothing interesting to give away leh

Ok back to the original contest

Comment

[QUOTE=itsc;245278]
      Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

hehe bro Kuchingku, dun be mad, we all do miss out 1 or 2 good deals here and there..

Johnfish you still rmbr in year 2003, 1 was in interlaken watch shop Bucherer and told you pam127 was selling at price sgd $12k as i admired this beauty? Was hesitating to buy or not tho you advised me MUST BUY...
      I didn't want to take the risk.....

If we all look at one point of course i must be mad too for not buying when this watch now command so much higher.

But from another point i was happy... i did not buy and have actually used that money buying some good stocks, made even much more $$$ then buying this watch.

In the end it is still a true ETA watch... price up all cos of ppl speculating it.
      My views towards watches have since changed, i rather go for good movements, watches with chronos, pwr reserve, annual perpetual calenders, minute repeaters etc than those watches with so common movements and selling at ridiculous high prices.

Panerai knows that and they have been right in moving towards this direction launching own movements, coming new models with more functions...
      Well done.
      But again they shd improve their repair workshops and after sales service.

To all bros out there , never regret for missing out some good deals, is how you spend and put your money, whether you made or lose, just be happy. Be humble and stop going around being a nosey parker trying to discriminate others. These ppl are actually making their own life miserable and deteriorates their health too.
      Be like me, happy, cheerful and dun poke into others affairs.
      i'm only angry when ppl i dunno step on my foot...
      Truely the words of someone who has made the journey. I am moving in your same direction. I would never pay $25-$30K for the 127 after passing it at $16K. But I would pay good money for a Pam 190 again (own 2 before) for its movement. The only ETA I would pay at its current price are the T-dials of A or PreA and PreV for its historic roots.

But if I have to choose between a PreV and a Lange Datograph for $50K, I will go for the Lange.

Love the Beatle montage. It's now my wallpaper.

Cheers

Comment

[QUOTE=itsc;245278]
        Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

hehe bro Kuchingku, dun be mad, we all do miss out 1 or 2 good deals here and there..

Johnfish you still rmbr in year 2003, 1 was in interlaken watch shop Bucherer and told you pam127 was selling at price sgd $12k as i admired this beauty? Was hesitating to buy or not tho you advised me MUST BUY...
        I didn't want to take the risk.....

If we all look at one point of course i must be mad too for not buying when this watch now command so much higher.

But from another point i was happy... i did not buy and have actually used that money buying some good stocks, made even much more $$$ then buying this watch.

In the end it is still a true ETA watch... price up all cos of ppl speculating it.
        My views towards watches have since changed, i rather go for good movements, watches with chronos, pwr reserve, annual perpetual calenders, minute repeaters etc than those watches with so common movements and selling at ridiculous high prices.

Panerai knows that and they have been right in moving towards this direction launching own movements, coming new models with more functions...
        Well done.
        But again they shd improve their repair workshops and after sales service.

To all bros out there , never regret for missing out some good deals, is how you spend and put your money, whether you made or lose, just be happy. Be humble and stop going around being a nosey parker trying to discriminate others. These ppl are actually making their own life miserable and deteriorates their health too.
        Be like me, happy, cheerful and dun poke into others affairs.
        i'm only angry when ppl i dunno step on my foot...
        Truely the words of someone who has made the journey. I am moving in your same direction. I would never pay $25-$30K for the 127 after passing it at $16K. But I would pay good money for a Pam 190 again (own 2 before) for its movement. The only ETA I would pay at its current price are the T-dials of A or PreA and PreV for its historic roots.

But if I have to choose between a PreV and a Lange Datograph for $50K, I will go for the Lange.

Love the Beatle montage. It's now my wallpaper.

Cheers

Comment

well said bro Kuchingku

Yes i agree with both hands up...

Pam 190 by JLC...sigh... i hv so many unforgetable stories of Panerais....
          2 years back a fren and i decided to get a collectable Pam, i chose pam 232, fren chose pam 190, price was not far apart.
          Last year sold pam232 off at loss $9500! whereas pam190 can fetch much higher now.

Of course i'm not saying Panerais price is exhorbitant... is alw worth to keep 1 or 2 base historic models like pam0,111 etc paying around $5-$6k.
          But still a good movement watch is what i'm into now.

Are we out of tune ???? Sorry bro Johnfish back to photos taking...haha

Comment

Yes Johnfish, i agree too, your adventure is much smoother and much exciting.
            Vividly i rmbr you have some rare pammies.. Pam195, pam127, pam249, pam232. Of course excluding the rest more usual models you owned.
            Nice collections.

Again are we ?? Back to photos contest.

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
              Yes Johnfish, i agree too, your adventure is much smoother and much exciting.
              Vividly i rmbr you have some rare pammies.. Pam195, pam127, pam249, pam232. Of course excluding the rest more usual models you owned.
              Nice collections.

Again are we ?? Back to photos contest.
              One last OT I promise hor, recalled back during my roller-coaster years...I off track many time.No smooth sailing thru . It was u who r there to guide & support me from a few down turn in life.I learn alot from u.U have my full respect for been a real kick-ass Bro.itsc. OK, get back to the contest hor

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                Hey Mr Johnfish, you just gave me an idea for a new contest:

"Guess DM's real wrist size from her wrist shots"

But I have nothing interesting to give away leh

Ok back to the original contest
                I'm so afraid it may turn drama leh. How to proof to Risti u use correct tension over your wrist wit the measuring tap? Example: If pull too thick=5.7' ,And too loose = 5.8' or various. The +- scale will definately bring your contest thread to vey high record hits. U dare to try meh ? LOL! Reg. TM cannot protect u wit shooting Arrow from 360 degree u know..accusing u cheating.Sound scary right ? But I still show full support on your first contest conducted by Sisto DM™ BTW, can PM me the prize b4 hand hor" I dun mine LV stuffs lah if u wanna dispose!That one do interest.LOL!
                We are same same to give Joy & Peace pesron mah I thought I promise no more OT . I better run for hiding liao

"Tiger year must Grrrrr like one...no pussy cat"

Comment

Just can't get enough of this PAM

Comment

OT again lah...

I'm so afraid it may turn drama leh. How to proof to Risti u use correct tension over your wrist wit the measuring tap? Example: If pull too thick=5.7' ,And too loose = 5.8' or various. The +- scale will definately bring your contest thread to vey high record hits. U dare to try meh ? LOL! Reg. TM cannot protect u wit shooting Arrow from 360 degree u know..accusing u cheating.Sound scary right ? But I still show full support on your first contest conducted by Sisto DM™ BTW, can PM me the prize b4 hand hor" I dun mine LV stuffs lah if u wanna dispose!That one do interest.LOL!
                    We are same same to give Joy & Peace pesron mah I thought I promise no more OT . I better run for hiding liao
                    Ok, Mr Johnfish, go and hide

Can we go back to the original contest please

Comment

Coffee VS Alcohol

Wah lao... I put my PAM around coffee, you put your PAM around alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                        Wah lao... I put my PAM around coffee, you put your PAM around alcohol
                        Aiyoh.. there is a saying... "Ying & Yang" If the world only fill wif Angles like Sisto DM™ & no threat from Demons. U think u can still afford to go shopping for Pam 320,232 , LV Speedy & not forgetting your beloved Hello Kittys Kuti_Kuti. Is all about echo system mah Agree??

Comment

Aiyoh.. there is a saying... "Ying & Yang" If the world only fill wif Angles like Sisto DM™ & no threat from Demons. U think u can still afford to go shopping for Pam 320,232 , LV Speedy & not forgetting your beloved Hello Kittys Kuti_Kuti. Is all about echo system mah Agree??
                          Dun stone bro itcs & Kuchingku ..she is to be blame here...DM™ Sabotage me to Off-topic till I lost my way home laio. Help help !

Comment

Pls dun laugh hor!Typo error..of course I'm referring to Eco-system lah! Pls pardon me for not wearing reading glass due to age.

Comment

OT here too

Can ge to sleep so up surfing these OT threads and watching old DVDs...

Now watching 'When Harry met Sally' and really brings back memories.

Before there was 'Megan Fox', there was 'Meg Ryan'! For that matter Samantha Fox but don't hae any disc of her.

Back to photos.

Currently only 3 entries....

itsc...come lah...post your correct shots and support Bro Johnfish lah....

Comment

Off-Topic Queen

Pls dun laugh hor!Typo error..of course I'm referring to Eco-system lah! Pls pardon me for not wearing reading glass due to age.
                                Wah lao... looks like I've become the Off Topic Queen liao

Sorry folks. But it was fun right?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X