Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurray hurray!!!

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    Here's my 2 favourites....Pam 57 and IWC 2000. Finally got a friend to help over dinner.

Wow! So glad to see your double-wrist shot! YAY!

Comment

Thanks DM.....Can't disappoint Johnfish and you. Can't get my daughter to do that previous as she ZZZZzzz early.

Lookking forward for more from others.

Comment

[QUOTE=itsc;244922]Can use these photos to win the contest tho not on the wrist?
        And the winner will be ......
        Sorry i cheated using your photos....hehehehe
        Ya So funny bro, tis pic . Pic.belong to P.com properties not mine.I hope u did ask them b4 use hor!

Comment

Originally posted by watchfans View Post
          just finish my work out...with my 20kg dumbell...haha
          sure win this time...haha
          Whaa...muscular man ! I can't even move half of those u pump man! V Cool & Man on your composite shot...another patina spotted.Pam 25 T "Swee"

Comment

Here's my 2 favourites....Pam 57 and IWC 2000. Finally got a friend to help over dinner.

"Great watches "I also fond of IWC 2000 is such magical piece to own ....someday will pull trigger on tis same black/white sub dials. there goes another cool old school "pam 57 ti"
            Yummy Yummy on Croc. OEM Glad u come back bro

Comment

[QUOTE=johnfish;245007]
              Originally posted by itsc View Post
              Can use these photos to win the contest tho not on the wrist?
              And the winner will be ......
              Sorry i cheated using your photos....hehehehe
              Ya So funny bro, tis pic . Pic.belong to P.com properties not mine.I hope u did ask them b4 use hor!
              Of course pictures not yours la, typo error. Not mine too either, Pictures was extract from Paneristi.com by an old friend of mine name JOMP

Pictures too nice, too tempting, wanna play cheat to win your tees....haha.

I better get the mods to delete these photos, unfair if i win.

Comment

[QUOTE=itsc;245016]
                Originally posted by johnfish View Post

Of course pictures not yours la, typo error. Not mine too either, Pictures was extract from Paneristi.com by an old friend of mine name JOMP

Pictures too nice, too tempting, wanna play cheat to win your tees....haha.

I better get the mods to delete these photos, unfair if i win.
                Yah bro, I get to know u thru him ...remember regularly meetup for kopi.

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                  Timing 2 experiments, all the stopwatches in the lab are "lost", therefore, become like this, no choice... magazine is my favourite IEEE publication

The pic below is not a contest entry because failed contest rule (left wrist and righ wrist, but not both on one wrist). But this is how I actually wore the watches. Easier to see both stopwatches at the SAME TIME!

Sisto DM™ , pls tell share more info of ur Chrono pam ..best wif close-up pic.Thx in adv,. I'm in lost world on modern pam. I think i might been poison wif chrono. again. {Be warn.. at your own risk: peering too much on Pam.pic in SG-ROC can be harmful hor!.LOL!

Comment

[QUOTE=johnfish;245021]
                    Originally posted by itsc View Post
                    Yah bro, I get to know u thru him ...remember regularly meetup for kopi.
                    I recalled 7-8 years ago he once alert us a goodbuy at Jwwatch selling Pam 28 PVD B series arrow pointer Pwr Resv." T-dial" prices under $6K .We act like" Goun_du" thinking whether should pull trigger on such brand like :Panerai.too bad we didn't act on. Pls lead me to the 4 floor now, I can bang on it till I bleed ! Price commanding now is over $25K

Comment

[QUOTE=johnfish;245034]
                      I recalled 7-8 years ago he once alert us a goodbuy at Jwwatch selling Pam 28 PVD B series arrow pointer Pwr Resv." T-dial" prices under $6K .We act like" Goun_du" thinking whether should pull trigger on such brand like :Panerai.too bad we didn't act on. Pls lead me to the 4 floor now, I can bang on it till I bleed ! Price commanding now is over $25K
                      These are sad memories bro...Don't want to recall. I was offer a BNIB 127 for $16K then. And I said mad! I will never pay so much for an ETA.

Comment

watchfans, you like to eat metals ? Good. Pams are heavy..
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Sure can!

Sisto DM™ , pls tell share more info of ur Chrono pam ..best wif close-up pic.Thx in adv,. I'm in lost world on modern pam. I think i might been poison wif chrono. again. {Be warn.. at your own risk: peering too much on Pam.pic in SG-ROC can be harmful hor!.LOL!
                          Hey Mr Johnfish, sure no problem. But kind of OT to do it here leh. Pardon me hor everyone. Just a few picts of my beloved baby chrono PAM. My first PAM so it's extra specially special to me

It's a PAM 310, 40mm Luminor, Panerai launched this in their 2008 SIHH collection. I picked up this piece in August 2009.

Comment

[QUOTE=KuchingKu;245068]

These are sad memories bro...Don't want to recall. I was offer a BNIB 127 for $16K then. And I said mad! I will never pay so much for an ETA.
                            hehe bro Kuchingku, dun be mad, we all do miss out 1 or 2 good deals here and there..

Johnfish you still rmbr in year 2003, 1 was in interlaken watch shop Bucherer and told you pam127 was selling at price sgd $12k as i admired this beauty? Was hesitating to buy or not tho you advised me MUST BUY...
                            I didn't want to take the risk.....

If we all look at one point of course i must be mad too for not buying when this watch now command so much higher.

But from another point i was happy... i did not buy and have actually used that money buying some good stocks, made even much more $$$ then buying this watch.

In the end it is still a true ETA watch... price up all cos of ppl speculating it.
                            My views towards watches have since changed, i rather go for good movements, watches with chronos, pwr reserve, annual perpetual calenders, minute repeaters etc than those watches with so common movements and selling at ridiculous high prices.

Panerai knows that and they have been right in moving towards this direction launching own movements, coming new models with more functions...
                            Well done.
                            But again they shd improve their repair workshops and after sales service.

To all bros out there , never regret for missing out some good deals, is how you spend and put your money, whether you made or lose, just be happy. Be humble and stop going around being a nosey parker trying to discriminate others. These ppl are actually making their own life miserable and deteriorates their health too.
                            Be like me, happy, cheerful and dun poke into others affairs.
                            i'm only angry when ppl i dunno step on my foot...

Comment

[QUOTE=itsc;245278]

hehe bro Kuchingku, dun be mad, we all do miss out 1 or 2 good deals here and there.

Johnfish you still rmbr in year 2003, 1 was in interlaken watch shop Bucherer and told you pam127 was selling at price sgd $12k as i admired this beauty? Was hesitating to buy or not tho you advised me MUST BUY...
                              I didn't want to take the risk.....

If we all look at one point of course i must be mad too for not buying when this watch now command so much higher.

But from another point i was happy... i did not buy and have actually used that money buying some good stocks, made even much more $$$ then buying this watch.

In the end it is still a true ETA watch... price up all cos of ppl speculating it.
                              My views towards watches have since changed, i rather go for good movements, watches with chronos, pwr reserve, annual perpetual calenders, minute repeaters etc than those watches with so common movements and selling at ridiculous high prices.

Panerai knows that and they have been right in moving towards this direction launching own movements, coming new models with more functions...
                              Well done.
                              But again they shd improve their repair workshops and after sales service.

To all bros out there , never regret for missing out some good deals, is how you spend and put your money, whether you made or lose, just be happy. Be humble and stop going around being a nosey parker trying to discriminate others. These ppl are actually making their own life miserable and deteriorates their health too.
                              Be like me, happy, cheerful and dun poke into others affairs.
                              i'm only angry when ppl i dunno step on my foot...
                              Hear u itsc bro,I almost forgotten tis one.Ha ha thanks to your elephant memory.Lucky u r a great happy go lucky guy hor. But I do feel sad to see & witness all the mishap u gone thru on owning panerai.Machiam; "curse" by the brand .LOL!
                              Looking back, I'm more lucky lah My journey thru OP is much more adventurous than I could think of. To discovered a watch brand started unknown to many, to now the most hottest brand in the market."Machiam ; "The Beatles Live Stories"

While doing my CNY house cleaning...I found tis big dusty envelop contain some memoris

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                                Hey Mr Johnfish, sure no problem. But kind of OT to do it here leh. Pardon me hor everyone. Just a few picts of my beloved baby chrono PAM. My first PAM so it's extra specially special to me

It's a PAM 310, 40mm Luminor, Panerai launched this in their 2008 SIHH collection. I picked up this piece in August 2009.

OIC...thought it was 44mm. Whaa sisto DM ™ u make such a huge jump "40-47mm" Anyway Chrono poison still on Go back to ur all wirst-shot pic. I doubt ur wirst size is 5.7" as u cliam leh" Just for info. U can take up part-time become Hands model. Forget about 4D ...tis lobang can generate extra income to feed ur new Pam. Cool right !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X