No announcement yet.

Contest : Win "Singa_risti Polo-T"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today really wore 2 watches of my own at work...

Timing 2 experiments, all the stopwatches in the lab are "lost", therefore, become like this, no choice... magazine is my favourite IEEE publication

The pic below is not a contest entry because failed contest rule (left wrist and righ wrist, but not both on one wrist). But this is how I actually wore the watches. Easier to see both stopwatches at the SAME TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
      Timing 2 experiments, all the stopwatches in the lab are "lost", therefore, become like this, no choice... magazine is my favourite IEEE publication

The pic below is not a contest entry because failed contest rule (left wrist and righ wrist, but not both on one wrist). But this is how I actually wore the watches. Easier to see both stopwatches at the SAME TIME!

Look like there are 2 Reg.™ to be done in one day.Whaaa...Shiok man ! But u r learning fast Sisto. U R one rare specie in our universal leh! Ok I'll PM u how is the trick ....just like playing Kuti_kuti is easy lah!

Comment

Nice

Have been really busy with meetings these few days and so much fun happened.

Nice ones DM. Are you with A*? Did you work under Philip Yeo or only with Lim CP? Fusionpolis got really nice view, esp fro the sky bridge.

I decided not to publicise my daughter's pic cos I have not goton her written permission. Someday she may sue me for copyright issue.

I have not found a way to take a picture for the contest. Waiting for some kind soul to help me do it. Maybe go find a friend to do it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

Nice ones DM. Are you with A*? Did you work under Philip Yeo or only with Lim CP? Fusionpolis got really nice view, esp fro the sky bridge.

I decided not to publicise my daughter's pic cos I have not goton her written permission. Someday she may sue me for copyright issue.

I have not found a way to take a picture for the contest. Waiting for some kind soul to help me do it. Maybe go find a friend to do it.

Cheers
          Kuchingku...I better catch the bird now b4 it flow off again. " I want the Pic. back Give me back my Pic ! I demand it now ! Pls bro. Kuchingku. Tis is my first Contest held here leh ! U know we all guy cannot be malu mah ! U may read up Digit. Cam manual set-up timer on self-shot ...problem solve bro!

Comment

Cheers

Hmmm, the first pic, my friend took for me.
            The second pic, I put my cam on the bookshelf and set the self-timer (then run, sit down, pose).

So first method much easier. Second method, need to run!!!!

Er... about A*, I joined when we were under the new big boss.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Kuchingku...I better catch the bird now b4 it flow off again. " I want the Pic. back Give me back my Pic ! I demand it now ! Pls bro. Kuchingku. Tis is my first Contest held here leh ! U know we all guy cannot be malu mah ! U may read up Digit. Cam manual set-up timer on self-shot ...problem solve bro!

Sorry Bro. I totally deleted it from my photobucket. Must search my hp cam and see if I deleted or not. Will try to take one soon, just to support you.

Comment

Hmmm, the first pic, my friend took for me.
                The second pic, I put my cam on the bookshelf and set the self-timer (then run, sit down, pose).

So first method much easier. Second method, need to run!!!!

Er... about A*, I joined when we were under the new big boss.
                DM,
                He was my ex-boss . Very different from PY.

Spoke to PY before and he is one sharp shooter and does not mince his words.

Ok. Back to Pam fun. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

DM,
                  He was my ex-boss . Very different from PY.

Spoke to PY before and he is one sharp shooter and does not mince his words.

Ok. Back to Pam fun. Keep the pics coming.
                  World can be so small especially in Sin. 'Little Red Dot" Nice to see both competitor working under same firm. But bro....enough stalking & get back to the contest lah !

Comment

Noted as 2 entries from Miss. DM. Btw, where R all the guys/boys ? Were they all left to other planet for good ..Hmmm ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                      Wow. Who dare to take part when see this type of player on display..

This is CR9 - Ronaldo equivalent

This is KaKa' in watch world

itsc, kudos ..

This is a Galácticos thread
                      Thks bro Paneraii...

But paris Hilton never come to me leh, so saddd...

More Galacticos out there, waiting for you to show your photos..
                      like 1 bro mentioned, many crouching tigers and hidden dragons out there in the forest, i myself hv met many of them here in this forum, all too humble, kudos kudos..

Btw i'm disqualifed from the contest, so bros out there flex your Panerais...

Comment

familiar ?

Can use these photos to win the contest tho not on the wrist?
                        And the winner will be ......
                        Sorry i cheated using your photos....hehehehe

Comment

Cheers
                          take it with u facing the mirror and SHOT with your digi cam, remember if is in the toilet remember to dress up hor

Comment

just finish my work out...with my 20kg dumbell...haha
                            sure win this time...haha

Comment

Originally posted by watchfans View Post
                              just finish my work out...with my 20kg dumbell...haha
                              sure win this time...haha
                              Ok, you win for being the strongest Paneristi

Comment

To support Bro Johnfish

Here's my 2 favourites....Pam 57 and IWC 2000. Finally got a friend to help over dinner.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X