Contest : Win "Singa_risti Polo-T"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
    Hi, besides taking part in the context, is there any other way Singapore Paneristis could purchase this nice shirt? Thks!
    As what Kuchingku just mention to u . Yes"the Polo-T was design by our local teams make in only small quantity. I bought 2pcs.' but kept 1pc.' as spare unwore & sealed in pack .Sorry not for sale but... so feel free try some luck !.. Post your best shot to participate to win.Thanks

Comment

Me me me

Comment

More chances with more picture, right?

Comment

One more

Comment

More more

Comment

More more more

Comment

More lar

Comment

Last one

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                    Hahahaha... very nice

But shouldn't the watches be on you to count in the contest?

I'm just sayin', you know?
                    I think so too!!

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                      I think so too!!
                      Pls lor. I don't know you and you are not the one giving the prize.
                      In any case, I do not need or want the T-shirt. Pls put up your pic and go for it. All the best.

People who knows me know that I am likely to be giving such things away than fighting over such trivals with newbies.

Bro John. Thanks for the contest but the fun has been spoilt and there is no more fun. You know I don't need the price right.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                        I think so too!!

Please read mine and Johnfish reply to DM???!!!!

Since you have so many Pams, no problem for you to put up a smple pic esp. since the T-shirt meant so much to you. Even if johnfish chose me, i will also pass T-shirt and ask him to choose again.....give you another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          Please read mine and Johnfish reply to DM???!!!!

Since you have so many Pams, no problem for you to put up a smple pic esp. since the T-shirt meant so much to you. Even if johnfish chose me, i will also pass T-shirt and ask him to choose again.....give you another chance.
                          I THINK SO TOO...... kekeke

Is late now, tomorrow i will try put up a photo, but.... definitely not pammy...

Johnfish said any watches will do right, i will take a shot of some watches which i recently praised very much for the after sales service...haha

Btw i have 1 USED sweaty medium size Paneristi tee, additional chance for someone who meant so much ..on conditions must post photos with watches on the wrist wearing a wet wet tee first..

Comment

The Contest Rules Clarification...Please Read !

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                            How come Singaporean so shy want" OK ok...I better modify the above contest lor.No need in Public liao! Just post pic.anywhere is allow now. Be it in your home ,Room,Closet or even toilet is excepted. Come come Singa_Risiti !!
                            I apologise to cause so much confusion to all Singa_Risiti on rule set in my earlier 2 post.
                            >>>>Update Rule Clarification on tis contest<<<<<
                            #Post a pic. of ur beloved Pam + Non Pam on" your both wrist " (Refering to Left wrist + Right Wrist must be together)
                            # (Note Non-Pam on both wrist will be disqualify )
                            #U R allow to ask Friend ,Love one,Your child to be your model for the photo shot..Note:.But remember,show both wrist of the person wit the watches hor!
                            # {Follow sample of me flexing both watch is shown on thread below}
                            # No retriction on where pic. is taken..be it at your Office,Home,Closet or toilet.LOL!.
                            #Skill on your photo-shot will not be judge. Is about your courage flexing those Pam on both wrist that count ! Something refreshing right !
                            #Winner will be randomly pick by me in a very fair manner. (Trust me ok)
                            #Each pic. stand one chance...so more post more chance lah !
                            # Contest end on next( Sun.7th Feb local time -3 pm)
                            # Result will be shown on tis thread by 3.30pm.#
                            #I'll postage the Polo-T to u on following day.Good luck bros & Sisto for your support !
                            I hope I get it right tis time liao

Comment

I Want Ur Contest Pic. Back ! Give me Back The Pic.Now !!

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                              Here's mine.

Tritium or Luminova? Leather or Rubber? All marina, the 1 and 111. That makes 1111.

Still shy so got a free (not really free cos she asked for sweets) model
                              Bro, we all play clean & steady. Ur contest pic. has meet all my requirement.
                              Don't be piss by one or two negative comments here. It was all my fault for causing so much confuse to Singa_Risiti . I apologise again : So let the ball rolling."I demand your double wrist Pam shot back"

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                                Thanks for supporting my contest bro. I wish u can shot all your beloved pams on both wrist together. Sample Pic.: Myself flexing both wrist wearing Pam. U need to at least a pam on either wrist....but show both Left/Right wrist on each shot. Good Luck Fred Tan

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X