Contest : Win "Singa_risti Polo-T"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest : Win "Singa_risti Polo-T"

Come come gather round here Bros & Sisto!! Post a pic. of u flexing your beloved Pams + Non Pam on your wrist here. Note Non-Pam on both wrist will be disqualify ) Pic. must be taken outside your comfort home & not in a closet LOL!. U need not be skillful on your photo-shot. Is your courage that count ! Winner will be randomly pick by me . Each pic. stand one chance...so more post more chance lah ! Contest end on next( Sun.7th Feb local time 3 pm) Result will be shown on tis thread.I'll postage the Polo-T to u on following day.Good luck hor!

How come Singaporean so shy want" OK ok...I better modify the above contest lor.No need in Public liao! Just post pic.anywhere is allow now. Be it in your home ,Room,Closet or even toilet is excepted. Come come Singa_Risiti !!

Comment

Let me try...my 1111

Here's mine.

Tritium or Luminova? Leather or Rubber? All marina, the 1 and 111. That makes 1111.

Still shy so got a free (not really free cos she asked for sweets) model

Comment

Thanks Kuchinku dude, patina is too poisonous for a weak heart like me. SWEE SWEE MAN ! Keep them coming !!Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Here's mine.

Tritium or Luminova? Leather or Rubber? All marina, the 1 and 111. That makes 1111.

Still shy so got a free (not really free cos she asked for sweets) model
          Hahahaha... very nice

But shouldn't the watches be on you to count in the contest?

I'm just sayin', you know?

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
            Hahahaha... very nice

Not trying to defend here...As we all can see here. Those Pam were belong to Kuchingku.How can I fault him...agree? Now go get your best Pam shot & join the contest.Or u may ask ur BF flex his muscle wearing your pams. I'll except it.Pls miss DM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Not trying to defend here...As we all can see here. Those Pam were belong to Kuchingku.How can I fault him...agree? Now go get your best Pam shot & join the contest.Or u may ask ur BF flex his muscle wearing your pams. I'll except it.Pls miss DM.
              Ok... fair enough

Comment

Hahahaha... very nice

Haha. I wanted but can't take a shot of myself with both hand not holding camera

Wifey not interested to help me in such 'bo-liao' stuff. Little girl can't hold and shoot properly. So, this is the most I could manage.

Comment

Haha. I wanted but can't take a shot of myself with both hand not holding camera

Wifey not interested to help me in such 'bo-liao' stuff. Little girl can't hold and shoot properly. So, this is the most I could manage.
                  Aiyah, Kuching Ku Ku Bird... the t-shirt is your one liao lah

Comment

Aiyah, Kuching Ku Ku Bird... the t-shirt is your one liao lah
                    No no. It's for the fun. Others please put up something.

Looking at the size (S) and Johnfish's frame, I am quite sure I cannot fit into the T-shirt.

I am searching through my stuff. If I find something nice, may follow John and put it up for contest fun too.

That's the kind of spirit that makes P.com so fun for so long.

Comment

Fun fun fun...

No no. It's for the fun. Others please put up something.

Looking at the size (S) and Johnfish's frame, I am quite sure I cannot fit into the T-shirt.

I am searching through my stuff. If I find something nice, may follow John and put it up for contest fun too.

That's the kind of spirit that makes P.com so fun for so long.
                      That sounds like super fun. I will try to participate, but hope that I don't have to do it with a paper bag over my head

Comment

Where Can I purchase this Polo Shirt

Hi, besides taking part in the context, is there any other way Singapore Paneristis could purchase this nice shirt? Thks!
                        His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Oh my. Did she believe that it is a Ben 10 watch. She is lovely btw.
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                            Oh my. Did she believe that it is a Ben 10 watch. She is lovely btw.
                            Ha. She already has a Ben10 and Thomas watch. But her favourite brand is Patek Phillipe, Jaeger LEcoulture and Panerai. She reads Patek catalogue for bed-time when she was 3!

Reently, she is into this Animal Kaiser game

Quick...put up your post....end of OT.

Comment

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
                              Hi, besides taking part in the context, is there any other way Singapore Paneristis could purchase this nice shirt? Thks!
                              No longer for sale. Think it was a 1 time effort by a small group of Risti here to do.

Best way is to get your 24 and 183 into a shot and win it. That's the fun part.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X