will it fit.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will it fit.?

am currently using a 44mm luminor & i'm thinking of getting a radiomir 47mm. will it fit.? my wrist measures about 6.5"..

Originally posted by eight.bone View Post
    am currently using a 44mm luminor & i'm thinking of getting a radiomir 47mm. will it fit.? my wrist measures about 6.5"..
    I'm very sure it will. I have 5.7" wrists and here's my 232 (47mm Rad)...

... and...

HAGWE Everyone

Comment

nice 232!!
      it just looks cool on you
      do you manage to fit well onto your wrist with the original strap?
      i am having problem to fit it,abit too lose, still looking for a smaller one

Comment

Originally posted by momiji View Post
        nice 232!!
        it just looks cool on you
        do you manage to fit well onto your wrist with the original strap?
        i am having problem to fit it,abit too lose, still looking for a smaller one
        Thank you

I bought this watch pre-owned, ie, the previous owners (2 guys) wore it as their daily beater. So the OEM was really yucky. It fits, but I didn't want to use it

These are Ted Su straps. He makes custom orders too, so no worries about sizing

Comment

Nice Rad...

That's my same worries. I have a 5.5" wrist and in the end I bought a 40mm Luminor instead.

Comment

that's a long history of your 232
            is kinda rare to see ladies in PAM here

initially i did consider getting a Rad too, but realise that is 45mm and doesnt come with rubber strap, so i ended up getting a 112 in Hong Kong...placed my name in AD since 09 August till now, not even a single call from them

i called Service centre this morning, for a small size rubber strap is about 240 and need to wait for 2 months, still considering

anyway are you the one with a PAM 30 and a speedy?

Comment

i think mine is even smaller than 5.5''
              i got a 44mm...but original strap are far too big for me...make me feel uncomfortable...moving up and down...considering getting a short and small rubber strap

Comment

rubber strap

Hi,
                Your 112 does not come with a rubber strap? Do they have different size rubber strap? I though its standard size? Thanks.

Comment

Uh huh...

that's a long history of your 232
                  is kinda rare to see ladies in PAM here

initially i did consider getting a Rad too, but realise that is 45mm and doesnt come with rubber strap, so i ended up getting a 112 in Hong Kong...placed my name in AD since 09 August till now, not even a single call from them

i called Service centre this morning, for a small size rubber strap is about 240 and need to wait for 2 months, still considering

anyway are you the one with a PAM 30 and a speedy?
                  Yes, I posted a pic before of me with a PAM 310 and a LV Speedy

Comment

you are a true PAM lover

Comment

you are a true PAM lover
                      Echo x2 ...yah yah "we better preserved her b4 she gone extinct" kekekekekee

Comment

Yah lor...

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                        Echo x2 ...yah yah "we better preserved her b4 she gone extinct" kekekekekee
                        Hahaha... yah lor, with Reg TM hor?

And put me in a bottle of formaldehyde - sure can preserve for 40 years no problems one

Everytime I walk past the Raffles Biodiversity Museum, I would ogle that 40 y.o. tilapia fishes in the glass jars on display there. Perfectly preserved in formaldehyde - eyeballs look fresh! OMG!

Link here:
                        http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/

Sorry for the OT hor, but is used to be my favourite hang out place

Comment

got to be well preserved before gone endangered and eventually extinct...pray hard that they wont have dramatic increase in price this year...anyway got to be self controlled, otherwise will get more and more poisonous...hehehe:P

Comment

it comes with a standard rubber strap, but is too big for my wrist, so consider getting a small and shorter one...you can order from service centre, need to wait for 2 months and cost 240

Comment

i think mine is even smaller than 5.5''
                              i got a 44mm...but original strap are far too big for me...make me feel uncomfortable...moving up and down...considering getting a short and small rubber strap
                              A lot f fun for Pam owner is thru 3rd party straps. To be honest here...I find no reason not loving those non-OEM over the costly OP made. End of the day ,is ur call Bro/Sisto on those straps lah. Anyhow, be prepared to enjoy attention & envy from friends & PPl on the streets. Shiok man !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X