Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fellow Sing Ristis, wat Pammy u wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but must post before draw date. kum sia

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
    Wah lao... next time I got anymore "inspiration" for 4D numbers hor, I promise you I will post on this thread ok?

Don't kick my butt lah
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
      DM...we might have to kick ur Butt liao. "7575" sound like ..seldom buy ..seldom buy
      Tha'ts my car number...but I don't buy 4D.

I should really take advice from the number and 'seldom buy' watch. ha

Comment

• Sure... let me meditate first hor...

Originally posted by triton View Post
        but must post before draw date. kum sia

Sure, but let me meditate first and I'll post the numbers here.

Today, I'm wearing my bigger DJ. If I strike 4D this weekend, I'm getting a 5513 sister for this watch

Comment

• What! Another competitor for 5513? That make 3 of us looking for a 5513 (you, me and ender). Oh dear...

Comment

• yah lor...

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            What! Another competitor for 5513? That make 3 of us looking for a 5513 (you, me and ender). Oh dear...
            My friend (a bro from HERE leh!!!!!) beat me to the hunt. He bought a super swee one last week

Aiyah... there are lots of 5513's in Singapore. Only problems are:
            1. Condition
            2. Price

I saw one that I really liked on my colleague's wrist. He refused to sell it to me.

Other than that, when I visit the shops, either I didn't like the condition of the watch (although within my budget) or the price was too steep (but patina was like salted duck yolks)

Comment

• Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
              My friend (a bro from HERE leh!!!!!) beat me to the hunt. He bought a super swee one last week

Aiyah... there are lots of 5513's in Singapore. Only problems are:
              1. Condition
              2. Price

I saw one that I really liked on my colleague's wrist. He refused to sell it to me.

Other than that, when I visit the shops, either I didn't like the condition of the watch (although within my budget) or the price was too steep (but patina was like salted duck yolks)

That's the challenge. Saw one on a friend (with maxi dial) and nice patina but price super steep. Found price ok one but condition yikes! Finally found one from overseas that is nice condition and price but before I can wire money, it was snap up already. So, I am resigned to just go for 1680 if 5513 cannot find good one.
              Maybe your friend was the one who beat me to the piece from Costa Rica!

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                That's the challenge. Saw one on a friend (with maxi dial) and nice patina but price super steep. Found price ok one but condition yikes! Finally found one from overseas that is nice condition and price but before I can wire money, it was snap up already. So, I am resigned to just go for 1680 if 5513 cannot find good one.
                Maybe your friend was the one who beat me to the piece from Costa Rica!
                1680 also not easy to find swee + within budget one hor...

Comment

• Thanks to the Venerable Mr Johnfish, today I'm wearing 2 watches... Hahahahaha...

Nah... double wrist shot I post here also. Kiasu mah

Comment

• Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                    Nah... double wrist shot I post here also. Kiasu mah

I love been Kiasu too. Keep those double-wrist shot coming hor! I mean at the contest thread to beat those guys. "Woman Power 5757 "

Comment

• New nick???

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                      I love been Kiasu too. Keep those double-wrist shot coming hor! I mean at the contest thread to beat those guys. "Woman Power 5757 "
                      Hmmm... not bad, not bad - 5757

If I ever stop doing research on dilute magnetics semiconductor materials, I will change my handle to "5757'

Comment

• my very first pam, and loving it, worn it out yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
                          my very first pam, and loving it, worn it out yesterday

Good Pick on ur first Bro > Many years ago,Officine Panerai model was so limited & could not even see one 1950 case. Many end up wif 40mm-44mm luminor. And the straps build quality were very far compared to now. Hop u have a lot of fun wif difference straps . .Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                            Good Pick on ur first Bro > Many years ago,Officine Panerai model was so limited & could not even see one 1950 case. Many end up wif 40mm-44mm luminor. And the straps build quality were very far compared to now. Hop u have a lot of fun wif difference straps . .Cheers
                            thanks for the advices, still have lots to learn from the gurus here

Comment

• Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
                              thanks for the advices, still have lots to learn from the gurus here
                              Gurus are everywhere....I sense their presence but they aint speaking. I'm still trying hard to fish them out. So we all get to learn more from them

Comment

• may i noe what's the different between luminor casing versus 1950 casing?

is the latter more worth to get?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X