Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fellow Sing Ristis, wat Pammy u wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    The only pirate worth falling in love with is Johnny Depp. This one is a lot off him.

Is he really short or are you tall?
    Was'nt sure is a He...could be a She,I'm not surpise. Those selected working in Disney were trained multi-tasking. Behind those thick make-up & Cartoon suits....sometime they can Donald ,Mickey .Who can tell ? LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
      Was'nt sure is a He...could be a She,I'm not surpise. Those selected working in Disney were trained multi-tasking. Behind those thick make-up & Cartoon suits....sometime they can Donald ,Mickey .Who can tell ? LOL!
      This i agree 100%. I was walking along side this man who was cleaning the rubbish from the floor. Then, out of a sudden, he dipped his mop into his pail and started using the water to draw a picture of disney on the floor. After that, I kept staring at all the uncles and aunties and see if they can suddenly fly or sing or something.

Bro, now I stare at DM's pic and at a certain anatomy to confirm your guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
        I never said it was my butt that you could kick

Darn, I got it wrong again? So what was it? A PAM 21? Or the original 3646?

Anyway, I met a very very short pirate in HKDL.

He tried to sell me a vintage Rollie

U must be telling lie again I can see u r turn red from the photo. Or r u blowing BB Gum tis big that cover all over your face. Whaa..very skillful ...in heart-shape some more.

Comment

U must be telling lie again . I can see u r turn red from the photo. Or r u blowing BB Gum tis big that cover all over your face. Whaa..very skillful ...in heart-shape some more.
          DM is a half Nippon? Ohiyo LooK at her dress-up. U really stylo_milo !!!

Comment

• Are you trying to tell me, the Pirate is not a man????

OMG... the pirate might not be a man?

Anyway, ALL the cast-members in HKDL are tiny-short. Look at this...

I'm like, one foot taller than Alice :lol:

Yes, I'm really skillful at blowing bubble gum into heartshapes. But I'm also very tall - 5'7". Same number as my wrist size - 5.7".

5757.... 5757.... 5757... can buy 4D liao

Comment

• wah piang. early dont say. tonight consolation 7575.

if not i can buy 2 pam liao.

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                wah piang. early dont say. tonight consolation 7575.

OMG! Really???? Sorry hor.

Maybe my other vital statistics will strike 4D on Wednesday. But numbers are secret. Sorry, only my boyfriend knows

Comment

• so if thu we see u with new pam means wed ur bf strike liao hor.

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                  OMG! Really???? Sorry hor.

Maybe my other vital statistics will strike 4D on Wednesday. But numbers are secret. Sorry, only my boyfriend knows
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

so if thu we see u with new pam means wed ur bf strike liao hor.
                    Ha ha ha !!! I like it ! I echo that too !

Comment

OMG... the pirate might not be a man?

Anyway, ALL the cast-members in HKDL are tiny-short. Look at this...

I'm like, one foot taller than Alice :lol:

Yes, I'm really skillful at blowing bubble gum into heartshapes. But I'm also very tall - 5'7". Same number as my wrist size - 5.7".

No wonder...He was paid more allowance than the rest .LOL!

Comment

so if thu we see u with new pam means wed ur bf strike liao hor.
                        More like new Rollie Sub lah. I've reached a plateau for PAMs at the moment

Comment

No wonder...He was paid more allowance than the rest .LOL!
                          Yeah, I totally agree with Mr Johnfish. Woody must be the tallest dude in HKDL

Look at this... there is a PAM in this picture, so not OT hor?

Comment

wah piang. early dont say. tonight consolation 7575.

DM...we might have to kick ur Butt liao. "7575" sound like ..seldom buy ..seldom buy

Comment

DM...we might have to kick ur Butt liao. "7575" sound like ..seldom buy ..seldom buy
                              Wah lao... next time I got anymore "inspiration" for 4D numbers hor, I promise you I will post on this thread ok?

Don't kick my butt lah

Comment

More like new Rollie Sub lah. I've reached a plateau for PAMs at the moment
                                Rollie?? I can't pretend here I was also one of the culprit on ur new poison hor".LOL !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X