Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Just now my PAM111 suddenly stopped at 815pm although i did a full wind in the morning. The sec hand didnt move at all, so i thought maybe i forget that i didnt wind in the morning. Next, i started winding and reach full wind in less than 6 winds.

any experts can share wats the problem? tomorrow i most likely will send it down for check up since its still under warranty. last question will be, if i sent it down to richemont with 3rd party straps, any problems?

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
    Just now my PAM111 suddenly stopped at 815pm although i did a full wind in the morning. The sec hand didnt move at all, so i thought maybe i forget that i didnt wind in the morning. Next, i started winding and reach full wind in less than 6 winds.

any experts can share wats the problem? tomorrow i most likely will send it down for check up since its still under warranty. last question will be, if i sent it down to richemont with 3rd party straps, any problems?
    no worries buddy,the folks at rsc will take care of your baby...no problem as long the straps are not rep.

Comment

The last time I service my PAM in Richmont, it even helped me to replace my worn-out original strap to an after-market one.....so no problem lah !!

Comment

Originally posted by alex168lim View Post
        The last time I service my PAM in Richmont, it even helped me to replace my worn-out original strap to an after-market one.....so no problem lah !!
        huhhh...Hi Alex,what after market straps they replaced your original strap?

Comment

went there in the morning leow. have to leave the watch there over the new yr for them to check

Comment

Hi bro

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
            went there in the morning leow. have to leave the watch there over the new yr for them to check
            Hi bro,
            Hope everything turns out fine for you , meanwhile Happy New Year to u and family .

Rgds
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              huhhh...Hi Alex,what after market straps they replaced your original strap?
              Perhaps I have not been clear. It was a strap (Mario paci) I purchased off the web and bring along to Richmont when I collect my PAM.

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                Hi bro,
                Hope everything turns out fine for you , meanwhile Happy New Year to u and family .

Rgds
                yeah i m fine man. Happy new year to you too!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X