Heroic 18 PIG Buckle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic 18 PIG Buckle.

anyone knws where i can get e H18 pig buckle locally.? & maybe see some of their straps as well.?

Try Watchlink

I think Watchlink at Far East sells H18 straps. Not sure abt the Pig buckle though.

I have one of the brushed buckles and have no complaints. Quality is top notch!
    My madness so far :

Bell & Ross BR03-94 Phantom
    IWC 320104 Antoine de St Exupery Power Reserve - For Sale
    IWC 371701 Pilot's Chronograph
    IWC 500401 Big Pilot
    PAM26K Luminor Marina Left-handed Special Edition
    PAM233K Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
    PAM190H Radiomir 8 Days
    Sinn UBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Jinks View Post
      I think Watchlink at Far East sells H18 straps. Not sure abt the Pig buckle though.

I have one of the brushed buckles and have no complaints. Quality is top notch!
      thanks for e reply.. was there ytd but he only has e other design of the pig buckle..not e H18 design(which i'm specifically looking for) he had a gd collection of straps tho..

if any1 knws where i can get them pls PM me or reply this thread..am hoping to get a new shoe with tt buckle for my pam by christmas..

THANKS !

Comment

specifically this buckle

Comment

anyone knws where to get it.?

Comment

re

order online

takes abt 10 wking days to arrive

Originally posted by eight.bone View Post
            anyone knws where to get it.?

Comment

Originally posted by PammyBull View Post
              order online

takes abt 10 wking days to arrive
              i was kinda hoping not to have to wait tt long..hopefully b4 christmas.. sighhhh.. am looking for either h18's black arrow series(copper or brown stitch) or alligator series(black, beige stitch or dark brown, copper stitch strap) & their brushed submarine 1(e smaller pig buckle) screw-in buckle.. if anyone wans to sell any of e above straps pls pm me..

MANY THANKS !!

Comment

one other thing, how do i purchase frm H18 if i dont have paypal or a credit card.?

Comment

u may email them to see how long it takes to reach here. +- 10-14 days.

no paypal or cc. u may like to check with them if they can provide you with their bank account details. then check with your bank to see if you can TT the money to their account.

alternatively get someone with paypal account to purchase for you. then u pay the person the cash.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

re

I placed an order on 1 Dec and the strap arrived on 12 Dec. As its Xmas period, there cld be added delay.

i may place another order this week. But i doubt it will arrive b4 Xmas, unless u pay for express service which will cost more.

If u r interested to "tom pang order and payment" pls check how much they charge for express if u need it. and u can PM me.

Originally posted by eight.bone View Post
                    one other thing, how do i purchase frm H18 if i dont have paypal or a credit card.?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X