Looking for PAM 111 or PAM 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PAM 111 or PAM 104

Does anyone know where I can source for the PAM 111 or PAM 104? I call up Sincere, Cortina and Hour Glass, all of them no stock!

Please call me at 82222199.

J

well i have one for sale, K series dated last month. Nov. 2009. please PM me if interested thanks.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Did you see this too?

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=26668
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hehehe nice 104.
        fallraen
        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Same here, after a 104 too. Anyone know current price for 104 at the shops?

Comment

Hi

If you are looking for a brand new (BNIB) piece of 111 or 104, pls email me on the firm buy in price for each model. See if the prices are possible to fulfill.

We can work out the details. Email me at: thegolanheights@yahoo.com.sg
            (Do not know when there is an inbound PM, if you PM me).

The pieces can be authenticated at Richemont Singapore, if preferred.

For pre-owned pieces, this is one of the good forums to hunt for both.

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
              If you are looking for a brand new (BNIB) piece of 111 or 104, pls email me on the firm buy in price for each model. See if the prices are possible to fulfill.

We can work out the details. Email me at: thegolanheights@yahoo.com.sg
              (Do not know when there is an inbound PM, if you PM me).

The pieces can be authenticated at Richemont Singapore, if preferred.

For pre-owned pieces, this is one of the good forums to hunt for both.
              iam looking for used pam111. PM me yr price...

Comment

Hi, mate!

Hi mate, I don't have a preowned 111 currently.

PM sent. Pls see.

Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X