No announcement yet.

Radiomir really not popular?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elusively hard to find a 183 (well, at least not without paying very high prices?) ... and even new pieces are out of stock at the ADs !

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
      Elusively hard to find a 183 (well, at least not without paying very high prices?) ... and even new pieces are out of stock at the ADs !
      good luck with your search for a 183. I also waited for a while and eventually one came my way n I quickly grabbed it. Hopefully you'll find yours soon!
      --------------------
      My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
      Pam 351M
      Rolex 216570
      Rolex 16610
      Rolex 6694
      Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
      Sinn U1 Black

Comment

yup. what is important to remember is that one must enjoy spending the money. It should not be a stressful experience, or else it is better to wait slowly!

Comment

Have been thinking about Pam. Been reading and getting conflicting ideas about price etc.

I do know about 183G being different from other series. Would it then cost more? But its older. For Rolex, older series usually cheaper (eg Z vs V).

Any expert here can advise? Hope my question is not against forum rule. If so, please delete.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Have been thinking about Pam. Been reading and getting conflicting ideas about price etc.

I do know about 183G being different from other series. Would it then cost more? But its older. For Rolex, older series usually cheaper (eg Z vs V).

Any expert here can advise? Hope my question is not against forum rule. If so, please delete.
            Think 183G the black seal is at the bottom and panerai wording on top (or vice verse??). For subsequent series they reverse it. Not sure if it cost more.

Comment

Its supply and demand.

Kuching-Ku, if you can find me a real Rolex Explorer2 1655 (from 1970s/80s) or 16550 which is cheaper than the current Explorer2 16570, I'd happily pay you the price of the current 16570.

Same goes for the Sea Dweller 1665 vs the current Deep Sea 116600 , and the 1960s Milgauss vs the current Milgauss 116400.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X