Radiomir really not popular?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiomir really not popular?

i've been looking around, and trying both the luminor and radiomir trying to decide which one is "it" for me...

I have kinda decided that I would like a radiomir, the only question is which one.

it seems that Radiomirs are really much less popular than the luminors. Does anyone have any insight into why ?

I've looked at the 210, the 183 and the 287.
    which of the 3 would be best if I only want "the one" pan?

I think Ferrari is the worst lah

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
      i've been looking around, and trying both the luminor and radiomir trying to decide which one is "it" for me...

I have kinda decided that I would like a radiomir, the only question is which one.

it seems that Radiomirs are really much less popular than the luminors. Does anyone have any insight into why ?

one and only radiomir i would buy is the 190...hey is there any particular reason for the black seal?

Comment

erm, I've been wondering about that - what's Black Seal?

No particular reason otherwise... I found the 210 too plain and the 287 a bit cluttered, so the 183 was the intermediate and more affordable model. And I like the exhibition back of the 183 & 210.

The 190 is nice, but at that price i would probably rather have a solid gold watch of another make.

I've actually been offered luminors at more attractive prices than the rads offered to me ... but luminors have not grown on me ... not the actual ones I've tried, nor the homage ones either. So I know its just the design is not my style.

Comment

hmmm...ok,of the 3s i pick 210 cos it resember the almighty PAM21!! i'll preferred without the words 1950,black seal,8 GIORNI BREVETTATO on the dials

Comment

The Pam21 is nice. ... hmm, maybe I should revisit the 210 huh.

Comment

the luminor constantly overshadows the radiomir simply because the distinctive crownguard is what everyone associates Panerai to be. following from this, collectors usually grab a luminor first and then a radiomir.
              to me, the luminor has a more subtle, classy look as compared to a luminor which is more robust/garang/ fierce look.
              if you have already decided to get a radiomir, I will advise only the 190 and following a very very very distant second, the 210.
              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
              three times is enemy action and
              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
              ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                the luminor constantly overshadows the radiomir simply because the distinctive crownguard is what everyone associates Panerai to be. following from this, collectors usually grab a luminor first and then a radiomir.
                to me, the luminor has a more subtle, classy look as compared to a luminor which is more robust/garang/ fierce look.
                if you have already decided to get a radiomir, I will advise only the 190 and following a very very very distant second, the 210.

bro, whats the diff btw a luminor and another luminor leh?
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  bro exxon,mai like that leh...bro ender still wondering bro destro why so interested in ocean's foreskxx...

ok ok ocean,i know i

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    paiseh paiseh...
                    it should read as "to me, the radiomir has a more subtle, classy look as compared to a radiomir which is more robust/garang/ fierce look." X 2
                    ."

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      bro exxon,mai like that leh...bro ender still wondering bro destro why so interested in ocean's foreskxx...
                      ok ok ocean,i know i
                      yes, i am rather puzzled.. wondering if I shld put it up as as separate topic so as not to go OT...
                      ."

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                        one and only radiomir i would buy is the 190...hey is there any particular reason for the black seal?

yes agreed, no doubt, get the 190, if not 249 also nice

Comment

... 190 is a bit out of budget for a first Pam.

I considered the luminors ... but they don't do it for me. I tried a homage first, design didn't excite me. Then I tried a few luminors at the shops ... didn't do it for me either.

But when I put on a radiomir, that was it. I prefer something more dressy. I have kinda settled on a 183 ... but not easy to find leh.

PAM 210 will be a compromise I think.

Comment

... 190 is a bit out of budget for a first Pam.
                            I considered the luminors ... but they don't do it for me. I tried a homage first, design didn't excite me. Then I tried a few luminors at the shops ... didn't do it for me either.
                            But when I put on a radiomir, that was it. I prefer something more dressy. I have kinda settled on a 183 ... but not easy to find leh.
                            PAM 210 will be a compromise I think.
                            if the 190 does not move you like the 183, definitely go for the 183.
                            but if what you really want is the 190 and going for the 183 as a compromise , you may wish to reconsider.
                            Have fun!
                            And put up pics when you get the 183/190!
                            ."

Comment

I always like the Radiomir coz its slimmer and dressy...n I always feel damn shiok whenever I feel each click as I wind my 183...go for it, you won't go wrong...
                              --------------------
                              My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                              Pam 351M
                              Rolex 216570
                              Rolex 16610
                              Rolex 6694
                              Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                              Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse