PAM Newbie- Destro questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all flippers (Big & small)

A funky forum watch flipper in a famous forum get nasty with a moderator.
    He no longer post for many mths.
    The moderator got really pissed & reported all his, "FS: BNIB..." to ICA in Singapore for tax evasion.
    Our poor flipper has been bringing in many many watches every week since 2005 with others help.
    He get airlines' stewardess & steward and even 1st officer to bring the watch back from Europe since 2005.
    Prb with ICA is the watches were tax rebated in Europe & was not declared as trade merchadize when it landed in Changi by the airline crews who passed all e watches to our dear flipper.

ICA officers even impersonated as a buyer to buy just few of this rich flipper's watches to get solid proof that the watch came from Europe (with dealer stamp; no pun intended) and it was recently dated to proof it's new & was sold as mechandize in Spore w/o GST.
    To make it worst, our fren has been moving about in Europe & was rarely back. He always ask another person to deliver e watch for him.

So, ICA assume & proof beyond doubt all his BNIB are from there!
    ICA printed out all his "SOLD" reponces to each of his post and tallied all of em for tax evasion (GST + IRAS).

Our poor fren cannot proof that he got this watch from any1 in Singapore.
    He paid a total of SGD1.2million in GST & IRAS profit tax evasion last mth & we have never heard from him since.

Flip just just one recently dated BNIB watch with "SOLD" responce to it in any forum is construed by law as merchadize not for personal use & if some1 want to really go after you...all it takes is just a kopi to view the watch and voila, you're in Sub Court.

If you are a flipper of any overseas watch under the guise of BNIB with recent date, be careful who you meet.
    Some1 maybe jealous of your sales or your connection.....

Dun come looking for me if it ever happens to u....cos I was charged last year & paid my dues which is a LOT (3 x the amout due)!!!.
    Our poor flipper was charged this yr & he paid heftily as he flipped 50x more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
      The moderator got really pissed & reported all his, "FS: BNIB..." to ICA in Singapore for tax evasion.
      Our poor flipper has been bringing in many many watches every week since 2005 with others help.
      He get airlines' stewardess & steward and even 1st officer to bring the watch back from Europe since 2005.
      Prb with ICA is the watches were tax rebated in Europe & was not declared as trade merchadize when it landed in Changi by the airline crews who passed all e watches to our dear flipper.

ICA officers even impersonated as a buyer to buy just few of this rich flipper's watches to get solid proof that the watch came from Europe (with dealer stamp; no pun intended) and it was recently dated to proof it's new & was sold as mechandize in Spore w/o GST.
      To make it worst, our fren has been moving about in Europe & was rarely back. He always ask another person to deliver e watch for him.

ICA printed out all his "SOLD" reponces to each of his post and tallied all of em for tax evasion (GST + IRAS).

He paid a total of SGD1.2million in GST & IRAS profit tax evasion last mth & we have never heard from him since.

Flip just just one recently dated BNIB watch with "SOLD" responce to it in any forum is construed by law as merchadize not for personal use & if some1 want to really go after you...all it takes is just a kopi to view the watch and voila, you're in Sub Court.

If you are a flipper of any overseas watch under the guise of BNIB with recent date, be careful who you meet.

Dun come looking for me if it ever happens to u....cos I was charged last year & paid my dues which is a LOT (3 x the amout due)!!!.
      Our poor flipper was charged this yr & he paid heftily as he flipped 50x more than me.
      Great info, thanks for sharing.
      Maybe can put up as a sticky but not sure the relevance to this thread and current discussion.
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

ok let's get back to the topic.... and let's resist the temptation to tease or "attack".... directly or implied....
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post

Hmmm..any proof of this case?Dun recall reading anything about it in the papers....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            Hmmm..any proof of this case?Dun recall reading anything about it in the papers....
            Hmmm, also don't recall reading about this in EDMW
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

If something so happening happened b4 i suppose there shld be some reports on the matter...1.2 million in fines and the guy can pay off..he is incredible as in how many ppl in singapore can fork out 1.2 million in cold hard cash....

Comment

U'll be surprised

If something so happening happened b4 i suppose there shld be some reports on the matter...1.2 million in fines and the guy can pay off..he is incredible as in how many ppl in singapore can fork out 1.2 million in cold hard cash....
                Some flippers use to flip watches worth SGD10-750k per week for 3 yrs non-stop...if you calculate all the one they posted as "SOLD" (if that can be believed) ....

Comment

Wow...learn something new today....btw i dun really understand why he did all that....afterall Singapore is not the place to evade taxes and such...and he is rich too...penny wise pound foolish?

Seldom seen super high net worth individuals doing silly things over here...

Comment

Out of court if u dun fight & pay....public & in the news if you do

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    Hmmm, also don't recall reading about this in EDMW
                    This guy who setled the samans without ever going to court.
                    You only goto court if you are denying your guilt & wanna fight it out in public hearing.
                    I heard his cousin's family own a very big listed logistics & transportation company.
                    I guess his family's richness & connection saved him by paying up & not going to court. ..I dun wanna specualte whichever is first.

My message to all the flippers who act like police & never pay GST for overseas mechandize meant for sale & have no invoice proof that's it's sourced locally, dun piss off any1 anywhere..

That's why u see so many traders stopped taking watches from any1 without first asking you to sign a trade invoice & photocopying your NRIC & taking down your partilulars......

I tried my luck to fight a 8k GST evasion for 20+ items of recently dated BNIB that I posted in 2008 and lost with 25k sentence passed against me in Sub Court or in-default, 2 yrs jail.
                    Bcos it is a >5k saman, it's considered as criminal penal offense & I'm a former convict for life.

Which means I can't even apply to be a Taxi, SMRT or any jobs anywhere as e first question is e application form is, " Have you been criminally indicted, incriminated, sentenced....in any court of law...."

Which oso means why I'm flipping watches now for income as I have lost my job & using yellow ribbon on my bag, wallet, shirt sleeve & etc....

Comment

it never went to court...

he is a major flipper who flipped so many watches that we all lost count in 2005 to 2008.

He or his relatives who own a major logistics & transport co were able to pay the taxes....so no court.

I went to court & end up making my lawyers rich...

Do we all serously think we can trade watches week in & out without paying IRAS & GST?
                      Something gotta give...

In SG, if no one report you to relevant authorithies, u r safe.....
                      If someone report you, u r not safe....

Just dun get caught...cos PnP is e mantra here in this land

Comment

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your job Fred...i suppose it is a uphill task to fight against any tax evasion case...

Hope you can forget the whole episode and start life anew...think on the bright side..you get to molest and view new watches all the time...the ultimate WIS dream job....

Comment

May I interrupt here..

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...