Anyone know who or where can get customised MM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know who or where can get customised MM

With anugulus movement?!can email or pm me if u know at waneteo@hotmail.com thanks!

Wow... This is interesting. I wonder who has it. Angelus 8 day movement that is nearly identical to the original ??
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by waneteo View Post
      With anugulus movement?!can email or pm me if u know at waneteo@hotmail.com thanks!

you can try your luck on sourcing for the movements on ebay auctions for Angelus clocks. However its a hit and miss as certain movements will not fit the replica casings. If u want a tried and tested Angelus movement that fits, IIRC, it will cost around 1.3k to 2k.

once the movement is sourced for (costliest part), the rest of the parts should be simpler to locate

Comment

=)

thnks for the info =D

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
          you can try your luck on sourcing for the movements on ebay auctions for Angelus clocks. However its a hit and miss as certain movements will not fit the replica casings. If u want a tried and tested Angelus movement that fits, IIRC, it will cost around 1.3k to 2k.

once the movement is sourced for (costliest part), the rest of the parts should be simpler to locate
          where to source the rest of the part ie the case...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X