• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price of Pam 87G

Can anyone advise me on the price of a pre own 87G? Thanks very much

Originally posted by iMac08 View Post
    Can anyone advise me on the price of a pre own 87G? Thanks very much
    abt 8k for a complete set and 95% condition. But i will not buy a G.(fyi prices is the lowest this year,87 used to be going for 9-10k)

Comment

Hi bro louie, i ve problem which one to chose btw 243 and 87G so u mind advise why u said u would not buy 87 or only 87G

Comment

Originally posted by twj1973 View Post
        Hi bro louie, i ve problem which one to chose btw 243 and 87G so u mind advise why u said u would not buy 87 or only 87G
        huhh,you got me wrong buddy. I did not say dun buy the 87 but i myself now ended up two 87s.

I would buy only the first or the last serial of it. The first been collectible,and sought after cos of the lighter blue dial. (personally i find this color very uique,only the D and E got this dial.I have posted some photos of it at the watch gallery) But one thing to note if you buy this series,the hands are usually oxidized. The later serials afew things were upgraded hands,dial,indices,deployant buckle from thumbnail etc... Fyi,the last serial of the 87 is H.

Comment

Thx bro

Byt he way any idea of the current price for D or E PAM87

In addition wat is ur opinion over 243J

Comment

Originally posted by twj1973 View Post
            Thx bro

Byt he way any idea of the current price for D or E PAM87

In addition wat is ur opinion over 243J
            Prices 8-10k,varies from completeness,condition etc..One of our fellow member posted at the garage his 87 for sale at 8k plus.You can find his post at the following link,

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=23302

Comment

For the 243,i 've tried it afew times. Like the 1950 case,sits nicely on my wrist. Feels very comfy,and it look smaller than my 233 guess its the bezel makes the watch look smaller. Of this subs,my pick still the 87! Cos they were discontinued models,and got the amazing blue dials not to mention the much lower production numbers compared to other subs.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X