PAM with low budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
    312 where got second hand?I thought 320 then got second hand?
    Second hand meaning the sub-dial lah. In the case of the 312, it's next to the 9 position. 320 has the additional GMT hand.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      Aiyo, the best solution here is to ask Fred Tan. He has a list of transacted prices, so he should be able to advise you.
      Fred, your help is needed.....

what is the history low for 104 ?
      If possible can share 190 too ? (i am keen)

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
        PAM with date usually are contemporary model. the price even if preown hardly below 6k, unless u talking about historic model. The lowest PAM88 i have seen preown is about 6.7k, 104 about 5.8k. maybe u have to raise your budget alittle or look for historic models instead?

alternatively, u can get preown pam real cheap without paper and box, but that defeats the purpose of owning a pam isnt it?
        Seem like really have to up budget liao..
        Anyway already monitor the Garage and some preowned website. Nothing close to 6k for a PAM 104.
        Just have to keep hunting..

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
          Fred, your help is needed.....

what is the history low for 104 ?
          If possible can share 190 too ? (i am keen)
          Why Bro Fred do not want to help help me ???
          Post here he read w/o reply.
          Send PM oso do not reply.
          Or is it helping small ppl like me is not worth it ?

Any other kind ppl willing to help me - I am not a big buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
            Why Bro Fred do not want to help help me ???
            Post here he read w/o reply.
            Send PM oso do not reply.
            Or is it helping small ppl like me is not worth it ?

Any other kind ppl willing to help me - I am not a big buyer.
            why do you want to know the historical low? Wouldnt the prevailing market price make more sense if you are currently in the marketplace for a piece. Asking a grey dealer that question doesnt make sense to me at all and i dont think Fred is an unhelpful individual (i have never dealt with him before) based on his previous contributions.
            Historical low for a 190 is when it was released. dont think this answer would help much.
            PAMs just keep getting more expensive each year especially for a brand that has strong residual value.

Comment

5k budget get preowned pam 0 or 210 lo.maybe still gt spare few hundreds buy strap.both not bad wad.

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
                why do you want to know the historical low? Wouldnt the prevailing market price make more sense if you are currently in the marketplace for a piece. Asking a grey dealer that question doesnt make sense to me at all and i dont think Fred is an unhelpful individual (i have never dealt with him before) based on his previous contributions.
                Historical low for a 190 is when it was released. dont think this answer would help much.
                PAMs just keep getting more expensive each year especially for a brand that has strong residual value.
                If going by current price my only source is ONLY by searching and tracking of forum sale thread. Which is not advisable at all. Since ALL those sale thread cannot be trusted - even your friend, as they myabe talking "big".

Above is as advise from Fred.

And he pointed out anyone paid $10k for a 115 - is over paying. So I am trying to get a figure from him so I can be assure that I am not over paying for a 190.

At the end of the day, I just want a price guide on 190 from Fred.

He have posted in other thread but not this.
                I also have send him a PM, but no reply.

Maybe he is helping me to gather more information before he reply.
                I am still waiting.... hopping that he can guide me.

Comment

is it all models or selected models? im sure at least one model, the price has gone down.

Originally posted by klim View Post
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    is it all models or selected models? im sure at least one model, the price has gone down.
                    hmm, i guess i meant in PAMs in general especially 190

if you meant 312, i say yes but only natural because it was selling on the grey market at above list. only natural for it to stabilise at 10-20% below list eventually. if u know your sources in europe, its possible to get 10-20% discount off Europe RRP before tax rebate. Hence the price on the grey market will be determined by demand n supply and also the margins the dealers would wanna make. btw, i am not a dealer, just someone that travels to europe often on business.

If you were referring to other models then the above scenario might not apply.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X