This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kln21 View Post
    Is his last post on his previous nick = 08-06-09, 05:08 PM, if true, i think this guy need to be exposed to all the menbers here.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• seriously stop wasting time and expose the guy already. got photo? shiok! just post. (of course with permission of mods)
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        seriously stop wasting time and expose the guy already. got photo? shiok! just post. (of course with permission of mods)
        i think it time i stand out to say something liao. bro edsonchan, in due respect if u know who the bad hat is, pls expose him for the benefits of all the forum members here. pls do not beat about the bush, like ai mai ai mai wanna say don wanna say like that making bro dennistwc and other members that have deal with the suspected scammer nervous. after all, who is the 1 that come here and beg, oh pls i need all all the ppl help. then after ppl like bro Fred and others help u wholeheartly and u got back what u want, it like sorry case closed with a suspense. u should know the how those ppl that might have deal with the suspected scammer feel as u yourself are in their shoes a few days ago. unless u r instructed by the police not to say anything or u have any difficulties, then i have mistaken about u, i say sorry to u in advance. yah and like bro seiko citizen said, with permission of the mods.

Comment

• hi bro ken,
          calm down...i thk bro Jason might has his difficulties or own reason not to expose the culprit...bcos even i PM him for the culprit info but no direct answer was given, might be tat a legal implication behind it??

but even a stupid guy like still able to sense somethg fr his implicit answer...and decided to make my way down to RSC

ya it do make me nervous for the past few days till i verified it at the RSC...
          Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
          Future - Geneva hallmark
          Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
            Agree.... definitely great foreskin... err... foresight.
            huh? why you so obsessed with ocean's fores***...???!
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

• The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                i think it time i stand out to say something liao. bro edsonchan, in due respect if u know who the bad hat is, pls expose him for the benefits of all the forum members here. pls do not beat about the bush, like ai mai ai mai wanna say don wanna say like that making bro dennistwc and other members that have deal with the suspected scammer nervous. after all, who is the 1 that come here and beg, oh pls i need all all the ppl help. then after ppl like bro Fred and others help u wholeheartly and u got back what u want, it like sorry case closed with a suspense. u should know the how those ppl that might have deal with the suspected scammer feel as u yourself are in their shoes a few days ago. unless u r instructed by the police not to say anything or u have any difficulties, then i have mistaken about u, i say sorry to u in advance. yah and like bro seiko citizen said, with permission of the mods.
                I bumped back into this thread again. I didn't know there are people who are still discussing about this case. In fact, I moved on, bought new watches, discussing on the forum..... normally.

I am rather pissed off with the fact that many of you have not knowingly jump into the conclusion that I got my watches back and then leave the matter aside.

There are many people that encountered the same incident like me came to me and I told them to do what they need to do. They got back what they wanted. Do I need to claim credits? NO.

I am grateful to the people who are sincerely concerned in the very first place when I asked for help to find the 2 watches. But what about the rest who insist that they want to know the culprit... mind you, some of them never bought any watches from grey dealers before. What is their intentions? I must say KAYPO is the only answer to it.

The case is still on. Police is still investigating. The culprit insist that the fake watches are purchased from another dealer and he is not aware that they are fake. What can I do even though I don't believe it? I have to leave it to the police.

Giving the benefit of doubt, what IF he is saying the truth? I do not want to expose an innocent folk as well.

On the other hand, let say he is trading fake watches with people with malicious intent. Do you think by telling you his nick here will help anyone? I already said 1000 times, he use different names, different numbers. I believe that if someone has the intention, a simple post to expose him will not stop him anyway.

The culprit has stopped posting using his old regular nick since June 2009. In fact I cannot be sure how many nicks he has created in this forum since then. He is a suspect and I don't know how obvious can I go already. If you can guess who is that, it is easy to trace his previous post selling watches. There are not many. And the number of people who are affected has contacted me since then has exceeded the number of watches he sold.

For the rest. I cannot say enough. Don't follow my footsteps. Pay $75 for verification. If a deal is too good to be true, then it probably is. If these precautions are taken, how can someone sell you a fake watch then? What is there to be so afraid?

The case is closed with suspense. YES. So what? How many cases in the world is closed with an ending that can answer to everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                  The case is closed with suspense.
                  agreed.
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X