X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need everyone's help!

Hi guys,

I am looking for this particular Panerai that has a story behind which I will tell everyone soon. I am not sure if this is a good time yet.

The details of the watch is as below;

PAM312
    K Series: K1440
    Serial No: OP6746 BB1326308
    Brand NEW condition, FULL SET
    Warranty date: 11Oct09
    Ad stamp: Charles Greig, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa

If anyone of you got this watch from any dealers from purchases or trade. Can you please contact me at 93801381, Jason or maybe you can PM me as well.

I will appreciate your assistance in this matter.

I whole heartly thanks everyone who is reading this and passing the message around.

Bro, what happened?

Hope it get sorted out.
    Let me know if u need help

Comment

bro, is that the 312 u sold?

nothing much I can do but I dont mind using it as an excuse to scrutinise my friend's 312 when I see them.

all the best and if I find anything will let you know.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        bro, is that the 312 u sold?

nothing much I can do but I dont mind using it as an excuse to scrutinise my friend's 312 when I see them.

all the best and if I find anything will let you know.
        Thanks.

Comment

Bro, I think it's time u share your agony here...

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
          Hope it get sorted out.
          Let me know if u need help
          Members wanna know the culprit asap....and we can help u as well

Comment

I will try to keep it short and simple.

2 weeks ago when I posted my PAM312 out for sale, I got a respond from a forum member. As we communicated through SMS, I do not have his nick. He acknowledge himself as Melvin on the phone.

He wanted to purchase the PAM312 and later suggested that he prefer to trade with his black 116520 instead. He even made an offered to have 2 of my watches on sale for his 116520. The other watch is the Bell and Ross 01-92.

We agreed to meet around my house one evening. He brought 3 Rolexes, a SD 'D' series, a Submariner Half Gold that he wore that night and the Daytona "F". All his watcnes are with boxes, paper, manual + tags. In a way, he presented his watches as full set.

As I am only interested in the Daytona, I decided to look out for the authenticity . Black ring at crown, sweeping hands, the functionality of the chronograph function etc. Everything seems to be ok.

We traded both of my watches with his. Later at home, I even remove the bracelet and checked the lugs, the model number is correct and the serial number matches. I didn't find anything amiss till then.

The next day, I send an SMS to him, wanted to ask for the selling price of his SD. There was no reply. I tried to call his mobile and realised that it is turned off. Finding it weird, I check his number through my friend and discovered that the number is from a pre-paid SIM.

I brought the watch to my friend's pre-owned shop to open up the back case and confirmed that it is a fake. In fact, I brought to another shop to check as well to re-confirm this piece of information.

A police report was made and Richemont has been informed about this case.

I have thought about it and decided not to dwell too much on it. Anyway, this person indeed has ill intentions due to the fact that he was using a pre-paid card the whole time. His watches even have certification to 'trick' people.

I kept this story in the first place, thinking that I might "alert' him and put him on guard. I do not think that I will find him already anyway. Therefore, I think I should inform all fellow members here to be wary.

If anyone is holding to the PAM 312 that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, I hope that you can give me more details of how you get this watch and hopefully we can find the culprit so that no one else will fall for this again.

I am handling it well and treating as a lesson learned. I have no one to blame but myself and my love for this hobby.

The 116520 is now resting in the box. I am impressed with the workmanship!

Comment

$&^%*^(*^*%&^$^$#^%#%^%^&*&^

Curse the culprit!

Poor u!
              I feel for u man!
              I feel bad today...my rants in other threads make me feel so shame that u r suffering here.
              I hope you are ok, bro.

Have e police come back to u?
              I will keep a look out for ya.
              Will pass this message to e rest of my gang.

My this turn out good for ya....

Comment

Details of the Bell and Ross
                BR01-92 PVD Coated
                Serial number 01924
                Undated warranty card

Comment

Bro, can u share his iD?

I hope u dun mind sharing his Login ID here at the very least

Comment

If I have his login ID, I will definitely share it.

We did not communicate by PMs. He SMSed me.

I do not have his login ID. This is sad.

Leads are exhuasted

Comment

Can the mods please move this thread to a more appropriate category?

I am not sure which one though

Comment

Bro.. sorry to hear about your case. Think the safest best is still to authenticate all watches before $ or goods swich hands...

I was thinking if we should have a list of 'BLACKLISTED' Serials so as to stop these scammers from profitting. Do PM me the details of your watches and i'll see where i can post up these blacklisted numbers...
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Man, dont worry, Karma will get him faster than the police does..

Comment

PAM312
                            K Series: K1440
                            Serial No: OP6746 BB1326308
                            Brand NEW condition, FULL SET
                            Warranty date: 11Oct09
                            Ad stamp: Charles Greig, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa

BR01-92 PVD Coated
                            Serial number 01924
                            Undated warranty card

Comment

Hope you handled the loss well, sad to learn about it.

Please remember to post your story on the major forums, ***, WUS, Timezone.com, Purist.com, paneristi.com. It's a long shot but it will deter the seller and alert the buyers.

I am sure the police can trace the other calls made from the pre-paid card and see it there's any lead from the other people he called - maybe if they know that this is a fraudster, can help with his nick here or in some other forums.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X