PVD or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVD or not?

Saw some bros here selling pam steel and carry out aftermarket PVD'd.

I Am quite keen. But worried it might affect the resale value? Yet in fact checked with Paneristi and viapaneriti resale value of PVD'd pam , people are asking more than the usual price.

Can't afford a real Mccoy so don't mind getting one. Again Will it affect the servicing or repair if the watch break down? I called Richmont, was told as long as the PVD'd panerai did not in a way affect the assemble that cause the watch to fail they will honour the repairs and charges accordingly.

So that is to say you can still bring it in for the regular servicing and repairs righ?

Any bros here have PVD'd their pams and can discuss your experience?

Many thks.

i read somewhere in paneristi that richemont will not service any aftermarket PVDed PAMs. you will have to pay for a new case before any servicing will be done. but thats not really a big issue as the ETA movements can be serviced elsewhere.

Yes the price of these PVDed pams are not cheap as the PVDing cost a few hundred USD.

Comment

I think Richmont have diverted the firm stand on PVD'd Panerais...

They have confirmed with me that they will not reject the watch if you do bring in for servicing and repairs. Afterall is still your watch, what they want is still $$$.

Anyway have also checked with local watch repairers, they are confident in fixing your watch , ETA movements parts are abundant in the market.

Time to get one?

Heeeee very itchy already.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X