Panerai 233 price in SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patricia View Post
    That is what my AD told me.Only 100 pieces so they trying to get me 1 piece.
    Seriously, no one knows what SE Pam will introduce for 2010 till SIHH.

If really its only 100 pieces, I don't think your AD can get it for you. Like the 195 (200), 203 (150) and 341, not heard of anyone getting it from any AD here. They go to very distinguished people selected by Bonati.

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      Ai wu sim

Dino
      I like you also with your "ai wu sim".

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post

If really its only 100 pieces, I don't think your AD can get it for you. Like the 195 (200), 203 (150) and 341, not heard of anyone getting it from any AD here. They go to very distinguished people selected by Bonati.
        Let's just hope that she's one of the distinguished person on Bonati's list

Originally posted by patricia View Post
        I like you also with your "ai wu sim".
        Sometimes "wu sim" but "bo lat"

Dino

Comment

i know which PAM this is, prob will receive in Jan next yr but i dont even know what it looks like but placed an order for it. Its a 100pcs left handed SE (47mm luminor) commissioned by Panerai. RRP for it is est at 8000 euros.

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
            i know which PAM this is, prob will receive in Jan next yr but i dont even know what it looks like but placed an order for it. Its a 100pcs left handed SE (47mm luminor) commissioned by Panerai. RRP for it is est at 8000 euros.

Strange....

If it is arriving in Jan 2010, it must be a model already unveiled in SIHH 2009.

I don't remember there's any destro 47mm luminor unveiled as SE in 2009 SIHH in 100 pieces. Or are we talking about Pam 26? Can anyone confirm on this?

2010 SE will only be unveiled in April 2010 (SIHH) and probably only hit stores earliest Oct/Nov 2010. That's normally how it works.

47mm Destro in 100 pieces will become quite a grail in no time. Congrats if you get it.

Comment

100 !! That will be close to PAM 21 Radiomir made 60 one time offer
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Strange....

If it is arriving in Jan 2010, it must be a model already unveiled in SIHH 2009.

I don't remember there's any destro 47mm luminor unveiled as SE in 2009 SIHH in 100 pieces. Or are we talking about Pam 26? Can anyone confirm on this?

2010 SE will only be unveiled in April 2010 (SIHH) and probably only hit stores earliest Oct/Nov 2010. That's normally how it works.

47mm Destro in 100 pieces will become quite a grail in no time. Congrats if you get it.
                yeah i understand the sceptism but this 100pcs LE is not a SIHH piece. Its a special piece commissioned for a certain institution and marketed only via that particular institution hence it will not be channeled through traditional channels (ie ADs or panerai boutiques). I am warned by that institution not to disclose further info as most pieces are already spoken for.

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
                  yeah i understand the sceptism but this 100pcs LE is not a SIHH piece. Its a special piece commissioned for a certain institution and marketed only via that particular institution hence it will not be channeled through traditional channels (ie ADs or panerai boutiques). I am warned by that institution not to disclose further info as most pieces are already spoken for.
                  Did some searches and it may indeed be true. Congrats.

I will not discuss the associated institution here since you do not wish to.

Comment

Beautiful watch!

Comment

Spoke to e Asia & Pac PANERAI Rep

No such thing as 3rd channel of delivery for any existing or upcoming PAM as it will break legal binding agreements between Panerai Reps who deliver to his or her assigned ADs and earn a fee along with the AD who will sell for an assigned profit.

And it will also break Boutique agreement with Panerai.

3rd party distribution or modeling is no longer allowed since 2005.

Richemont can be sued by ADs, Reps and Boitiques if this happens.
                      ADs, Reps and Boutiques pays a distribution right fees that govern all current and future models distribution.

Vice versa, boutiques, ADs and reps are not allowed to supply to any1 else outside the agreement.

All models are given to every rep, boutiques and ADs based on sales and previous model sold.

For PAM, AD and Reps who manage to push more unpopular models like 183, 24, 25, 113, 114, 210, 212, 48 and etc will get more SE and popular models like 0, 5, 111, 112, 176, 177, 219, 26, 28, 332, 292 and etc.

This rule do not apply to boutiques as they only have one brand to push and would die of same rules apply to em.

Comment

Did some searches and it may indeed be true. Congrats.

I will not discuss the associated institution here since you do not wish to.
                        apologies for digging up this old thread and abit of an OT. The above mystery watch has finally surfaced. Its a left handed submersible instead of a luminor.

nicknamed the "Kraken" or PAM 358. Will post actual pics really soon.

Comment

Hi, does anyone know if the 233 M serials have been released?

Cheers!

Comment

L series not complete yet. How to release ? haha.. I am trying to say.. "no sure" typical panerai. at best we are looking at.. ?
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

There are a few 233L on the market leh? Any difference between L & M?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X