Help!!. Pam 241

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!. Pam 241

Hi guys!, I have been wearing my pam 241 for 4-5yrs with no problem. Ytd i did not wear my watch and the power reserve went flat. So i unlock my crown lock and decided to wind it and change date. But when i unlocked. The winder pop out and got loose i think and i am unable to wind for my date and everything. Anyone can advise on that or where can i bring it to repair.. Thank you guys!.

Do you have picture? Can't seems to visualise the issue...

As its an automatic model, I don't think the stem is broken as frequently seen with the manual winding models...

And because I don't think that the stem is broken, it might be that the locking lever accidentally went in the "open" position. It happens quite often. Solving this problem is extremely easy: open the case and insert back the stem and lock it. It'll take a few minutes.

The stem is never actually attached to the movement. It is locked. There's a little button to lock and unlock it.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Something is jammed. Good practice is to avoid date set from 1030 to 2 o'clock. Best is set the watch to 6 O'clock before touching the date.
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X