Shiw off again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiw off again

Got my two baby today. 616 carbotech and 623 paneristi!! So wanna show off here :-). And did a comparison on the 616 with the 438. The 634 and the 001.

The grains on the 616 is more obvious under lights and camera. And not as black as I thought when comparing to the tuttonero. Though carbotech is 47mm but it sits ok on my small wrist and don't seems much bigger than the 438. Due to the diver watch design and dark colour the dial seems a bit smaller. Thought i wanted to sell the carbotech cos been spending way too much but I love the carbo look too much.

http://imgur.com/a/J7fHZ
    Panerai 616 Carbotech
    Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
    Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
    Panerai 438 Tuttonero
    Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
    Panerai 114
    Panerai 219
    Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
    B&R BRS

On a roll Max! Congratulations!

Your posts are more exciting than show-off. Keep it up!

Ceramic black vs carbon black

No roller for 634

Same but so different

I own a Rolex !

Comment

Thanks panerii

Thanks for helping me post up the pics. Never figured out how to do so.

Just wanted to share with fellow local paneristi.

I've read online many people are not happy with the new printed dial. Not the traditional pam style but I do like it. This new dial has got a 3D feel to it as it's printed on to the face and the faux patina looks nicer than the engraved dial on the 001. colour of the faux patina on the 634 is not a flat beige but a bit uneven which looks more natural.

I'm not sure if both of them use the exact same movement but I think not. Winding up the 001 just feels better and the 001 also feels heavier comparing to the 634. Guess it's the new entry level after Panerai upgraded the base model to 8 days in house movement.

The watch is a tiny bit thinner due to the snap back but for once the engraving behind is aligned and facing nicely compare to the screw back the engraving always don't line up properly.

I love the classic two lines four numbers with subtel blue logo. Traditional with a bit of modern touch. What really irks me is the spring bar. The box doesn't come with rubber strap and tool so I'm not sure how i can change th strap without scratching the polished case. Gotta go down OP at Ion to ask them how they do it.
      Panerai 616 Carbotech
      Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
      Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
      Panerai 438 Tuttonero
      Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
      Panerai 114
      Panerai 219
      Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
      B&R BRS

Comment

Be better if 616 carbotech comes in 44mm

Comment