Panerai In Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai In Munich

Is it worth to get a piece in Munich from the Panerai boutique? AD have no longer carry so only boutique now.

Working out the cost, its almost the same after discount from AD in Singapore.

I own a PAM351 and looking to look for a based model either PAM112 or PAM0000. Both hard low in quantity and needs order from what I read so far however PAM112 is going to be replaced by PAM560 so there will be no more production I guess if making a decision seems like PAM112 might be more worth it?

Am a fan of Luminor 1950 since I own a 351 which is at 44mm, I thought of owning the same 44mm to change the strap as well so that the reason for the base model for daily use.

Would anyone go for Radiomir? Looking for unique dial and PAM424 and PAM425 came into view.

560/425/424 I'm with you all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
      560/425/424 I'm with you all the way.
      Why 560…?

Comment

Originally posted by tanwk3 View Post
        Why 560…?
        Well, tiagong, OP is going to use all in-house movement for all their watches and will be phasing out ETA or not PAM movement. Like you said yourself, the 112 will be replaced by the 560, soon!?

560 has a in-house movement the P.5000 with an 8-Days power reserve. Aesthetically, 112 and 560 looks very similar except for the latest dials. Some 560 are sandwich dial but the R series comes in sausage or painted dials. Performance wise, on paper at least, the 560 trumps the 112 by at least a mile.

Comment

Agree on the in house movement will be better in long run.

Won't the OP movement makes it worth it to own one in its no longer in production?

Newbie just thinking out loud.

Wanted to get something diff from my 351, love luminor 1950. But in the series not much different in dial face. That why look at radomir. Only disadvantage is can't share strap.

Initial goal was get something simple to wear every day. Now end up getting an on par.

Comment

Your tiagong not accurate lah... 000 005 111 112 are cash cows for Pam. They have the p5000s side by side for years now. Don't think they will discont the eta Unitas anytime soon.

Originally posted by waikeekee View Post
            Well, tiagong, OP is going to use all in-house movement for all their watches and will be phasing out ETA or not PAM movement. Like you said yourself, the 112 will be replaced by the 560, soon!?

Comment

Radiomir also good alternative to your 351. Personally have Radiomir, 1950, etc. Good to have few veriety. Then you need to also think which dial - sandwich or painted. Personal choice so choose what makes you happy

Comment

Thanks everyone. Eventualky got to go for radiomir and tough choice between 424 and 425. Wish money wasn't an issue and in the end settle on 424 due to the reason it was designed as a diver I understand the meaning behind.

Wish can get a 112 for just daily wear but can only get one piece and starve the next few months.

For anyone hapens to be in Munich next time and getting the normal dial face, can go to wembe it s a watch shop that sell panerai which can go for discount since its not a boutique.

You get soem free gift at boutique though, was given a key chain and polish cloth labeled panerai.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Eventualky got to go for radiomir and tough choice between 424 and 425. Wish money wasn't an issue and in the end settle on 424 due to the reason it was designed as a diver I understand the meaning behind.

Wish can get a 112 for just daily wear but can only get one piece and starve the next few months.

For anyone hapens to be in Munich next time and getting the normal dial face, can go to wembe it s a watch shop that sell panerai which can go for discount since its not a boutique.

You get soem free gift at boutique though, was given a key chain and polish cloth labeled panerai.
                  Congrats!

For what it's worth, I wear my watches daily and switch between them from day to day so in a way all of them are daily wear. Never really understand people buying watches and only save for certain occassions to wear... Obviously when I travel, I wear the cheapest one.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
                    Congrats!

For what it's worth, I wear my watches daily and switch between them from day to day so in a way all of them are daily wear. Never really understand people buying watches and only save for certain occassions to wear... Obviously when I travel, I wear the cheapest one.
                    Congrats!

Whichever models of Panerai you buy, the most important is to wear and enjoy it rather than pamper it or just place it in a safe.
                    It's also good if you can rotate all your timepieces so that you won't get bored over it.

Lastly,you can consider buy a few new straps for Panerai to live up your day too.

Wear it in good health, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                      Congrats!

Whichever models of Panerai you buy, the most important is to wear and enjoy it rather than pamper it or just place it in a safe.
                      It's also good if you can rotate all your timepieces so that you won't get bored over it.

Lastly,you can consider buy a few new straps for Panerai to live up your day too.

Wear it in good health, cheers
                      Any good recommendation for straps? I did saw some at the boutique however all in XL size since I am not a german not that big build cant get any.

Comment

Any good recommendation for straps? I did saw some at the boutique however all in XL size since I am not a german not that big build cant get any.
                        I would like to request you to google around the forums which strap-makers sell as I don't like to recommend you here,fyi

Nevertheless, you may pm me privately for it, cheers

Comment

Try to buy straps made in Italy and by Italian artisans. They are very particular even down to the stitching. So you can imagine how they glue the leathers together.
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X