X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding on bezel

Hi all...

I recently noticed a ding on the bezel of my Pam ((

It is still under warranty but is overseas set.

Do you think Panerai Singapore will polish it off for free?

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Can post pic?

Comment

Its good to have some positive hope...but...free polishing? Warranty only covers manufacturing defects...unless the ding was already there when you purchased it.

Anyway, there's no harm trying...who knows?

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Dun worry bro. If its really annoying to see the ding. Just get it changed. A bezel change only cost abt $180. Excluding service charge. But if your's still under warranty , i think can get them to waive.

No worries bro, i have been thru that juz like u.

Cheers!

Comment

I sent mine for a quotation last month. They will either polish it away or replace it for you. Both ways also have to pay, can't waive.

Comment

Thank you all!

Will try after after CNY bah... Don't want to leave my watch with them and wait too long...

Comment

Hey bro wlover may I ask what model your pam. Are you selling away or still keep and wear.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                Hey bro wlover may I ask what model your pam. Are you selling away or still keep and wear.
                233 that I just bought... Keep of course....

Cheers

Comment

Good if the 233 is a keeper.

Based on experience my 312 was ding on bezel at 2 o'clock, met my old friend he own 351 same issue ding on bezel at 10 o'clock, replaced and ding at the same location just in two weeks. Now i own 233 one very small ding at 2 o'clock after wear about a few weeks, yes the bezel easy to get ding my kaki told me, because the bazel soft.

Comment

My ding is at 10 o'clock also...

So sian

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                    Good if the 233 is a keeper.

Based on experience my 312 was ding on bezel at 2 o'clock, met my old friend he own 351 same issue ding on bezel at 10 o'clock, replaced and ding at the same location just in two weeks. Now i own 233 one very small ding at 2 o'clock after wear about a few weeks, yes the bezel easy to get ding my kaki told me, because the bazel soft.

Comment

Originally posted by wlover View Post
                      My ding is at 10 o'clock also...

So sian
                      At first was pain in the ass but BRO Ryuden was right, as long i keep worried as much i will keep changing the pathetic bezel. I'm aware replacement will not last long, unless i keep my pam in the safe box, that's something i love not to do.

This what you can do, changing the pathetic bezel feel like brand new watch, and keep changing the pathetic bezel every time you see any ding.

This what you can do, leave the pathetic bezel unaware, or use autosol and light sandpaper polish the pathetic bezel, every time you see any ding.

What i do, really you want to know yeah. This what i do, don't do..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X