Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you sell your Panerai to a second hand shop or risk an internet sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of selling my Pam 111. Indicatively, which shop is good for trading in?

Comment

I think u can go to the shop if u need a fast deal n don't mind the lower price offer by the shop. Online may take a longer time n the experience depends a fair bit on the type of buyer u encounter.

Comment

Sell online, cash trade, mrt or places with people to make it safe

Comment

Agreed, online dose fetch higher price

Comment

surely this discussion is not just limited to Panerais

Comment

online means forum or carousel? forum quite mafan, i need to clock 10 posts before i can post sales thread, and bumpz once every few days... carousel is really all-integrated and post-and-forget. but do ppl buy on carousel? the price different?

Comment

why is it a risk to post in the internet? i think it just more of time lost on posting and negotiating with buyers

Comment

Originally posted by stanmore View Post
                  why is it a risk to post in the internet? i think it just more of time lost on posting and negotiating with buyers
                  I prefer selling to shop, fuss free. Sell to buyer you are open to stuffs like fly aeroplane, last minute tell you atm can only withdraw $2000 so ask you if installment can, sell liao 2 days later ask you why this missing that missing, last minute chop price tell you need money to celebrate father birthday. Last but not least, no need to up up up like parrot, although carousel sales no need to upz...

Comment

I have sold on ebay, on forum (usually arrange for f2f if local deals) and etc.
                    Yes, I have to admit that the worst are locals guys who come with lots of patterns but not everyone is like that. It happens maybe once in every 5 cases? Best is to deal at the authorised service center.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X