My pam has 8 lives ability and tokens of luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Balzebub View Post
    Wow i hope you are well and recovered now..nice PAM and very nice cat...i just got my PAM and still hunting for a cat...can PM me where you bought your cat from? Thanks!
    Cats & Dogs. Can try 88db. I got mine from 88db but please careful don't order oversea to good to be cheap, look for SG owner, posting with SG HP, open for viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      Wish u all well. Beautiful strap n 233.
      Thanks old friend.
      This my 3 years medication, hope turn well..

Comment

Health is most important and it is great that you are well and strong now.

Congrats on both the 233 and the cat. Hope both brings you joy at your new lease on life!

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
          Health is most important and it is great that you are well and strong now.

Congrats on both the 233 and the cat. Hope both brings you joy at your new lease on life!
          Yes SIR!.. Regular fitness with my classic tourer, please give way if you see this on the roads , enjoy touring with my classic..

Comment

Love your Woodpecker boxes!

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
              Love your Woodpecker boxes!
              Very special promo boxs hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                Yes French Ammo from Ted Su..
                Bro, is this strap under the signature or the ultimate collection ? I have been looking for the feel as ur strap. March ur pam very well !!

Btw, wish u to continue to wear the pam in good health !

Comment

Originally posted by astonchow View Post
                  Bro, is this strap under the signature or the ultimate collection ? I have been looking for the feel as ur strap. March ur pam very well !!
                  For all infomation...
                  Mine is 24/24.. 125/75 brushed buckle..

http://tedsustraps.3dcartstores.com/...rap_p_587.html

Comment

For all infomation...
                    Mine is 24/24.. 125/75 brushed buckle..

http://tedsustraps.3dcartstores.com/...rap_p_587.html
                    Bro, thanks for sharing ! Not to copy ur style but the slightly distressed look with the contrast & rough edge stitching really appeal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by astonchow View Post
                      Bro, thanks for sharing ! Not to copy ur style but the slightly distressed look with the contrast & rough edge stitching really appeal to me.
                      I not straps collector but I really need one good strap for my pam. I slight fussy if I don't like the strap I might stay on panerai, the Ranger, the one and only panerai strap that I really love it. Tested a few asian made straps not really like it, this not right leh that not right lah, almost going for euro made but way too much better still stay on the Ranger.

Yes you right, distressed look with the contrast & rough edge signature stitching really appeal, but I say clean cut that's what I see. Paid $275 sgd, really worth for quality & looks, the best part I really like the buckle, not too big almost like GFP.

Few members asked me wah you custom made the stitching on the kepper, no no this ready made strap but out of stock some time, why I turn over the keeper, really want to know, no special secrets itchy wrist, do this to all my straps even the Ranger.

I my self copy and paste Wahhahahahahah
                      inspired by this forum
                      http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=4222715

Last edited by clocking; 06-10-14, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the story ! This is really tempting me to get a ted su strap in french ammo ! I am so gonna share when I get it !

Comment

Comment

Awesome pair bros...

I will have a hard time deciding which one to wear if I am you. Both are nice.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                              Awesome pair bros...

I will have a hard time deciding which one to wear if I am you. Both are nice.

Oops broz you right Both GMT but only can wear pam.

Comment

Very nice and cool looking strap! I'm also fussy about straps and now I probably left with a number of straps unworn. trying to put on the best looking shoes ever on my pams as well. enjoy ...
                                Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X