Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 138

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a PAM 138 for my wife cos of the higher profile for radiomir case vs the luminor case.

Any other model that is suitable for lady? Any idea how much is the cost of PAM 138 currently?

Thanks.

Is it worth to pay Pam 183 H series at 6.8k?

Comment

Originally posted by stan79 View Post
      Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a PAM 138 for my wife cos of the higher profile for radiomir case vs the luminor case.

Any other model that is suitable for lady? Any idea how much is the cost of PAM 138 currently?

Thanks.
      Sorry was referring to Pam 183 instead...

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks.
        45mm radiomir is too big for my wife, she is around 1.68m.
        i think 40mm or 42mm may suit her more.

Is it worth to pay Pam 183 H series at 6.8k?
        imo, H at 6.8k is way overprice.
        I rather get G compare to H, G & before series is better & best of all, u get find G at around 6k+ abit

Comment

All Pam suitable for lady's oops I mean me.
          All Pam not worth to pay and you end up with ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
            All Pam suitable for lady's oops I mean me.
            All Pam not worth to pay and you end up with ROLEX.
            i tot of rolex ladyjust 31mm too but it seems that she prefers PAM more...

Comment

Originally posted by r1_77 View Post
              45mm radiomir is too big for my wife, she is around 1.68m.
              i think 40mm or 42mm may suit her more.

imo, H at 6.8k is way overprice.
              I rather get G compare to H, G & before series is better & best of all, u get find G at around 6k+ abit
              Why G & before is better? I thought G & before will be older? Anyway idea how much is a BNIB for 183?

Comment

You have to be very careful thought and interest is hidden enemy. your thought Rolex your wife interest PAM, if you super rich no worries buy anything in your thought, if you just middle income like me take your times. Right now your thought is much more stronger than your wife interest, if I not wrong you will end up with ROLEX, if your wife interest wins your thought my advice please reschedule your wife interest. What I really mean get the right Pam, pay slightly few hundreds more, if you maybe like to sell it of one day EASY.

Height 1.54 Weight 42kg PAM 425 47mm

Comment

Even though I wanna to buy her a Rolex but she fancies a PAM more. I did ask her if given a choice which one will she choose.

I ever saw a lady wearing a PAM 183 and it looked very nice even though she is just an average asian girl size so I thought PAM 183 (even thought it is 45mm) might be good for my wife with very clean dial and it goes well with casual outfit and even her dresses too. Luminor 1950 case I think too "tall" for a lady liao. Radiomir profile shld fit a lady nice.

Keke... which PAM is worth buying? PAM 425?

Comment

Pam that worth buying the Pam that you most eyeing.
                    Radiomir 425 was really worth for me. Nice to owned easy to sold.

Comment

Why G & before is better? I thought G & before will be older? Anyway idea how much is a BNIB for 183?
                      coz G & before serial the movement is decorated, so i rather get G compare to H.

183 retail is 9.1k (i think) u can call up ion panerai to confirm.

Comment

I just realise that the word "Black Seal" will be at 6 o'clock position where "Panerai" will be at 12 o'clock position. Didn't know the movement is decorated...

U saw any G on sales now?

Comment

I just realise that the word "Black Seal" will be at 6 o'clock position where "Panerai" will be at 12 o'clock position. Didn't know the movement is decorated...

U saw any G on sales now?
                          KC hav 183G for sales now, u can find him on this forum
                          his forum nick is KCChen

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X