Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who can do overhaul on panerai watch box

hey guys,

lately i purchased a used limited edition pam. the watch is in good condition but the box is rather grimy. the black color stuffs are disintegrating all over the place.
    as it is a limited edition series, it does not make sense to purchase a standard panerai box. hence does anyone have any lobang to which shop does repairing/overhauling of the box?

thanks very much for your directions in advance.

You may try to approach panerai or richemont for request, they may or may not entertain but worth a try. U can also ask ten ten if he able to refurbish for u.
    Current babies:
    Sub 16610LN D series
    PAM 312 M series
    IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
    116613LB?
    a good White dial watch

Comment

Originally posted by kadios View Post
      You may try to approach panerai or richemont for request, they may or may not entertain but worth a try. U can also ask ten ten if he able to refurbish for u.
      Thanks for your advise. Ten ten?

Comment

"ten10" is one of our members here

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/6...osed-Watch-Box

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/48515-DIY-Watch-Box
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

ahh.... okay thanks for the direction bros.

Comment

Originally posted by rolexloverwatchlover View Post
            hey guys,

lately i purchased a used limited edition pam. the watch is in good condition but the box is rather grimy. the black color stuffs are disintegrating all over the place.
            as it is a limited edition series, it does not make sense to purchase a standard panerai box. hence does anyone have any lobang to which shop does repairing/overhauling of the box?

thanks very much for your directions in advance.
            Have the same problem you have! Worse, I just realized the hinges are loose as well. I've thrown in a lot of thirsty hippos into the box, hopefully when it dries up the condition will improve.
            1-4. Casio G Shock (GW200TC2JR, GW3000B, GWM5600BC1ER, GW94003), 5-7. Seiko (SSA053K1, SRP455, 5J22-0AE0), 8. Luminox Field Day Date 1800, 9. TAG Heuer F1, 10. Movas Tourbillon, 11. Sinn 6100 Regulateur, 12. Nomos Tangente 38, 13. Omega Speedmaster "The Legend", 14. Glashutte Original Sixties Senator Square, 15. Azimuth Round1 Dragon 'piece unique', 16-20. Panerai 26K, 190G, 292J, 311, 438, 507, 21. AP Royal Oak Jumbo Extra Thin 15202, 22. AP Forged Carbon Diver 15706 23. Grand Seiko 5646-7011

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X