No announcement yet.

what's in the box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err... Clocking... I think you put your floating keeper wrongly... The T-stitch should not be shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      Gorgeous 329!!
      If don't put on the bracelet some people thought 320 haha.. Yes you are right. IMHO either way looks gorgeous..

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
        Err... Clocking... I think you put your floating keeper wrongly... The T-stitch should not be shown.
        Yes you are right Bro azrielsc...But all straps I used like that even OEM Ranger. I thought my magic can blind you I guess not yeah, I proud to say you very detailed in quality.

My issues with floating keeper, everytime my friends and buyers, traders and sellers, they asked me, how come your floating keeper the other way round.. I did explained but no one believed, what's the point explain just explore lah Wahahahahah!..

Comment

Well, one way is to request for the same stitching on the opposite side!

You can hide the ends of the leather on the keeper as well as show off the stitching.

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
            Well, one way is to request for the same stitching on the opposite side!

You can hide the ends of the leather on the keeper as well as show off the stitching.
            I am alright with keeper stitching not to be hide, new idea people can copy one day hehe.. Let me share why the keeper stitching I turned that way, actually yeah I can't take it very itchy.. Get my point wahahahaha.. Oops no joke is true..

Comment

Sweet Strap. I strongly recommend for one simple ammo for your pam.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                sweet strap. I strongly recommend for one simple ammo for your pam.

swee...!!!

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Few pm I already replied..

Easy guideline just click click alright...
                  Last edited by clocking; 11-06-14, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X