Deployment buckle for pam 351

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deployment buckle for pam 351

Dear all, just got a pam 351 and actually prefer the look of the deployment buckle to the tang. Can I know it's possible to use the deployment buckle on the 351?

Apology for the noob question. Thks

Originally posted by mysticryan View Post
    Dear all, just got a pam 351 and actually prefer the look of the deployment buckle to the tang. Can I know it's possible to use the deployment buckle on the 351?

Apology for the noob question. Thks
    Hey! I also just got a PAM351 and have tried searching for deployant buckle. Basically, the orginal straps that comes with the PAM351 would not fit a deployant buckle so u would need to buy a new strap plus a deployant buckle. Most of the 3rd party straps I found are for Tang buckles. The original OEM deployant buckle and strap from Panerai is super ex...

Comment

Originally posted by tunge View Post
      Hey! I also just got a PAM351 and have tried searching for deployant buckle. Basically, the orginal straps that comes with the PAM351 would not fit a deployant buckle so u would need to buy a new strap plus a deployant buckle. Most of the 3rd party straps I found are for Tang buckles. The original OEM deployant buckle and strap from Panerai is super ex...
      dun mind getting a strap with deploy ant buckle. Pm me if u got lobang. Thks

Comment

Originally posted by mysticryan View Post
        dun mind getting a strap with deploy ant buckle. Pm me if u got lobang. Thks
        Just ordered online from Panatime wibsite. Will update once it's delivered.

Comment

You looking for Deployment buckle I think I know why. You don't like bulky looks, I hope I am right.

Comment

My strap & deployant buckle has arrived from Panatime and I love it! very comfortable on the wrist and quality looks and feels great!

Comment

do you need a special strap for the deployant buckle?

Comment

I have a question:

How do you measure if the deployant strap suits your wrist size?

For normal straps, I like a longer tail so I usually opt for a 130-135/75mm strap with Pre-V or GPF buckle. But if I want to get a deployant strap & buckle, what size should I be looking for?

Sorry, a newbie... Any advice is much appreciated.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by junhao.ong View Post
                  do you need a special strap for the deployant buckle?
                  Actually there are quite a few variants of deployant buckles and mostly will fit onto a regular strap with the tang buckle removed. But then some straps may be too thick for the deployant buckle to slip in.

If u intend to use a Panerai OEM. Deployant buckle, it'll only fit Panera OEM straps meant for deployant buckles. The OEM straps are thinner on the tail end for the OEM buckle to slip in.

Lastly make sure u get the right sized buckle for the straps. Some straps are the same width end to end while some taper from lug end to tail end. For a strap that is 24mm lug tapered to 22mm tail, u would need to get a 22mm buckle.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X