No announcement yet.

Seeking for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in amk? The one in river valley closed?

Comment

River valley if I not wrong relocate some say Toa payoh. Call ion can know. At AMK only kucing kurap technician if you don't mind.

Comment

The Richemont service centre no longer receive walk-in customers, so where it is now located does not matter.

Watches of all Richemont's brands that require repair & servicing are to be sent in through the respective boutiques.

For Panerai, I was told an email quotation (for chargeable jobs) will be sent to the customers within 7 days after watch was sent in, and the service centre will only proceed with the job upon receipt of customers' confirmation. Repair/servicing will take a minimum 14 days.
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Forgot to mention - they served free macarons at the ION boutique when I brought in my watch recently. But please don't complain if you don't get them when you go there.

Comment

Actly I m quite reluctant to send in my watch oso. I m those who choose to rather not hv my watch opens up - heard too many scary stories about more issue after collecting back the watch.....

When I looked at the transparent glass at the back of the watch, I see very complicated mechanism with many super tiny little screws - sibei scary!
            Last edited by atwee; 21-05-14, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atwee View Post
              Actly I m quite reluctant to send in my watch oso. I m those who choose to rather not hv my watch opens up - heard too many scary stories about more issue after collecting back the watch.....

When I looked at the transparent glass at the back of the watch, I see very complicated mechanism with many super tiny little screws - sibei scary!
              I guess no one like to have a watch opened up unnecessarily, but not trusting the service centre to handle your watch even when there is obvious problem with the watch during warranty period is another issue. Maybe you shouldn't have bought the watch then. Anyway it's your watch so you decide how you want to deal with it.

Comment

Noted, tks

Comment

If me I just make it easy I go ION, cuz ION service GOOD, staff handsome men pretty ladies.

Thanks Everybody Thanks

Comment

I concur with pegasi with regards to this.

ION Panerai is there for issues with the purchase. It would defeat the purpose of buying a Panerai if their own store is not up to task for repairs, etc!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X