I narrowed my hunt for second Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
    Yup...same composite material use on the 504 and 505...

Dont know if Panerai have resolved the issue with the composite material when they created the 504 and 505...
    Alright just back from viewing the 505..
    You full lah can't pm you hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
      Bro ... tough decision indeed !

Since you already own a PAM312, go for something very different one .... PAM 505. But this 505 actually without the most important DNA of Panerai, crown protecting device.
      Decision not yet, only narrowed my hunt for second Panerai. This is what I finalized, 305 SUBMERSIBLE hope not that big, then again my 312 already looks rugged, that's why I add 505 in my list, then again DNA of Panerai..

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
        Decision not yet, only narrowed my hunt for second Panerai. This is what I finalized, 305 SUBMERSIBLE hope not that big, then again my 312 already looks rugged, that's why I add 505 in my list, then again DNA of Panerai..
        Have you tried on the 305? Maybe it will give you better idea the different feeling of both...?

'It ain't how hard you hit;
        it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
        How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
        That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Pam505

I will vote for PAM 505. Love the vintage looks! LOL but like what most bros here advised, check out the composite material buying committing to one. Heard loads of horror story of all these specially coated watches, eg, PVD etc.

take care and love PAM LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            Since you already have the 312, I think 505. One look and nobody would think it's the same as your 312.
            Only concern I have with the 505 is whether there's any issue with the composite. Better read up somemore and see if there are issues with the material...
            For the 305, it is usually compared against the 243, and I actually prefer the 243, esp those with the tritium dial...
            Have fun!
            I am looking forward to hearing from anyone about the material issues, so far the bad review only on 339, 505 that's is no review..

Comment

Originally posted by ac_wong75 View Post
              I would go with 305 pam is not a pam without the "Ears". I am not a a radimior fan anyways
              That's is the main issues.. sound like "RADIOMIR" not part of pam family..

Comment

Originally posted by Spike123 View Post
                305. Personally Quite skeptical about black pam, be it composite or ceramica. Any hairline or scratch on case/ bezel is very obvious...
                I have no ideal, if hairline or scratch can't polish or can be done??

Comment

Originally posted by kelvin_koh View Post
                  Pam 505 but think of the material.
                  Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                  I will vote for PAM 505. Love the vintage looks! LOL but like what most bros here advised, check out the composite material buying committing to one. Heard loads of horror story of all these specially coated watches, eg, PVD etc.

Yup...same composite material use on the 504 and 505...

Dont know if Panerai have resolved the issue with the composite material when they created the 504 and 505...
                  Investigation In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lizardking View Post
                    Hi there,

312 was my first Pam years ago. Bitten by the Pam bug,I proceeded to buy the sub 305 and base rad 210.

The 312 is still my fav. The feel for the 210 is growing stronger but lost my love for the 305 and traded it for base pam55. Sold off the pam55 at huge lost and now I m happy with 312 and 210 and lots of straps! Currently has no urge to buy another Pam but can't say for the future.

Ken
                    I can see you part of RADIOMIR fan. The think is that you agree with 505 looks..

Comment

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post

Horror story about 339 or 505? I really can't see horror story about 505, only can see 339..
                      Do you think 505 have horror story, they don't say...

Comment

Have you tried on the 305? Maybe it will give you better idea the different feeling of both...?
                        Going to ask ion about 505 and try on 305...

Comment

Originally posted by riderxps View Post
                          Pam 243 T -Dial first than Pam 505.With Pam there is no stop at 2 policy. LOL
                          You mean, pam are like tapioca chips - You never stop at one..

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                            I have no ideal, if hairline or scratch can't polish or can be done??
                            Can't polish. Have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike123 View Post
                              Can't polish. Have to live with it.
                              That bad but really easy to get scratch....By the way nice avatar ..

Comment

Research had been done took time for me to understand. I glad I started this thread, I accepted all advised I add in to one bucket.. All PM Thank You!

Some... Buy because its a hot brand... Buy because other people have... Buy because they see Superstar wearing one... Buy because they love the brand and its rich history...

What do I want for my next pam, non of this, after I gain knowledge from all advised...

Tried this two pam, non speaking to me.... I rest my case...

I would like to say thank you for all your support

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X