No announcement yet.

40mm or 44mm for lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife have rather small wrist..so a 40mm pam244 suits her well. 44mm will not sit nicely on her wrist.

Comment

may i know what comes with a BNIB pam? triple box, warrenty card etc? also may i know what is COSC? pardon my noob qns, im new to pam

ps: anyone can recommend where can i go for authentication? many many thanks!

Comment

Bro Wu song .... COSC certified movement means a movement been tested COSC Institude in term of time accuracy, in various environment and various positions, to measure its time gain and loss. I believe all Rolex movements are COSC certified, but not Pam. However, Pam would have their own time accuracy testing method.

Pam watch authentication .... I had the same question when I was doing my Pam watch hunting. I did call up OP Singapore and Richemont to find out and I was shocked with the answer. Both do not do the watch authentication locally. But if you insist, they can send the watch back to factory to do the authentication and it is very expensive .... about Euro 600 ~ 700 (cannot remember exactly), and take months for the watch to come back to SG.

Some bros in this forum also mentioned you can get the watch authentication done locally by shops in SG, but I do not remember where. Perhaps some other friends here can shed some light.

BNIB ? Perhaps people bought the watch and never put it on for many reasons. Comments ?

Comment

Originally posted by wu_song View Post
          may i know what comes with a BNIB pam? triple box, warrenty card etc? also may i know what is COSC? pardon my noob qns, im new to pam

ps: anyone can recommend where can i go for authentication? many many thanks!
          What comes with a BNIB pam. Full set, haha I oso don't know..

What is COSC...C.O.S.C. is Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute, which is the institute responsible for certifying the accuracy and precision of wristwatches in Switzerland... If you are looking for C.O.S.C pam, only ETA, In House pam not C.O.S.C but responsible for certifying the accuracy 10 sec a day...

Where can I go for authentication.. Sound funny, you want to get it from AD, like ION and want to send for authentication, happy new year...

Let's say you getting pam maybe from me hehe, wait a second example only don't jump, can't sleep can't eat, pam that you bought expensive from me hehe 50 50 but hope not fake but die die want to send for authentication.. No problem, all you need a little bit of fairy tale magic tricks... Free lagi haha..

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
            What comes with a BNIB pam. Full set, haha I oso don't know..

What is COSC...C.O.S.C. is Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute, which is the institute responsible for certifying the accuracy and precision of wristwatches in Switzerland... If you are looking for C.O.S.C pam, only ETA, In House pam not C.O.S.C but responsible for certifying the accuracy 10 sec a day...

Where can I go for authentication.. Sound funny, you want to get it from AD, like ION and want to send for authentication, happy new year...

Let's say you getting pam maybe from me hehe, wait a second example only don't jump, can't sleep can't eat, pam that you bought expensive from me hehe 50 50 but hope not fake but die die want to send for authentication.. No problem, all you need a little bit of fairy tale magic tricks... Free lagi haha..
            hi bro thanks for the reply. of cos i need not send for authentication if buying from ad/boutique. but i wld prefer to send for authentication if getting from pte/greyseller, because i not zai to differentiate between fake and genuine.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
              Bro Wu song .... COSC certified movement means a movement been tested COSC Institude in term of time accuracy, in various environment and various positions, to measure its time gain and loss. I believe all Rolex movements are COSC certified, but not Pam. However, Pam would have their own time accuracy testing method.

Pam watch authentication .... I had the same question when I was doing my Pam watch hunting. I did call up OP Singapore and Richemont to find out and I was shocked with the answer. Both do not do the watch authentication locally. But if you insist, they can send the watch back to factory to do the authentication and it is very expensive .... about Euro 600 ~ 700 (cannot remember exactly), and take months for the watch to come back to SG.

Some bros in this forum also mentioned you can get the watch authentication done locally by shops in SG, but I do not remember where. Perhaps some other friends here can shed some light.

BNIB ? Perhaps people bought the watch and never put it on for many reasons. Comments ?
              yeah bro.. definitely prefer a local shop for authentication.. would greatly appreciate if someone can enlighten me pls

Comment

hi bro thanks for the reply. of cos i need not send for authentication if buying from ad/boutique. but i wld prefer to send for authentication if getting from pte/greyseller, because i not zai to differentiate between fake and genuine.. haha
                Sound good more cheaper..
                you need a little bit of fairy tale magic tricks...
                Aslong is under warranty, no issue.. just the only issue waiting time, if you don't mind..

Comment

The best is still to let her try on but since its supposed to be a surprise.....

BUY THE ONE YOU CAN WEAR TOO!!!

FYI, my wife is 165cm tall and has 6-inch wrists(think not considered small for a lady). She can take my 441 pretty well. For some reason, she(like many other ladies I saw) like to wear her watches loose.

Comment

depending on the built of your other half, 40mm PAMs will suit average most Singapore girls very well. Even if your girl is able to strap on the watch by buying the smallest strap available, overhanging lugs just look so ill fitted.

Maybe its just my own opinion but 44mm PAMS on ladies just feels like them loaning your boyfriend's watch for a day or BF with a hidden agenda so that they can eventually usurp it for their personal collection.

Comment

thanks bro
                      wld 44mm looks awkward on her small wrist?
                      but to me pam has to be big then chio! lol.. dilemma!
                      size and perception of "big" is relative. Me attempting a PAM 341 is like my wife attempting to wear my 47mm PAM - weird. Probably the same as how some really petite ladies would buy the biggest chanel bag because their argument is the top up is minimal for so much more leather

Comment

My girlfriend with her Pam000...

Comment

Nice.... Red for cny

Comment

Nowadays lady wear bigger watches.

Comment

What's her wrist size. 44mm is very much wearable on 6-6.5in. And you need to know if she likes big face or small. Personal preference plays a part in the selection.

Comment

Posting an old photo of my wife wearing her 44mm Pam 219!

She is now out shopping and wearing my 47mm Pam 389...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X