Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clocking View Post
    I say this please don't angry me ya.
    How come I got my first panerai I lost interest for ROLEX.
    I not say I don't like only I lost interest, is it only me or ???.......
    Maybe size does matter !

In my case, I still loving my Rolex SD and Panerai 233. By the way, I am a new Panerai owner and the first photo of my PAM ...

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/cha...13209124574835

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
      Maybe size does matter !

In my case, I still loving my Rolex SD and Panerai 233. By the way, I am a new Panerai owner and the first photo of my PAM ...

Updated URL in below

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps0fd97d26.jpg

Comment

Maybe size does matter !

No not about size. I have dssd so size not an issue, just i have no idea what happen to me. Anyway nevermind lah, maybe is just me.....

By the way, if you are okey, please lah don't link the photobucket, copy paste IMG sound good.

Comment

No not about size. I have dssd so size not an issue, just i have no idea what happen to me. Anyway nevermind lah, maybe is just me.....

By the way, if you are okey, please lah don't link the photobucket, copy paste IMG sound good.
          you are right man ..... did it by accident.

Comment

you are right man ..... did it by accident.
            Alright. Use IMG copy paste...
            we can see your showcase better!!

Comment

Hi guys, had narrowed down my choices fm all the models and is deciding between getting the 510 or the 388 as my first pam. Hah... Any suggestions?

Comment

I have a suggestion .... but not which model you should get.

Follow your heart.

Comment

Agree get the 510.
                  Sui, gd price for a 8 days.

Comment

510 is my choice

Comment

Originally posted by etoh View Post
                      Hi guys, had narrowed down my choices fm all the models and is deciding between getting the 510 or the 388 as my first pam. Hah... Any suggestions?
                      I will suggest PAM 510 first since crown guard is Panerai's signature look. It still has room for price increase since it has 8-day power reserve complication.

Then get PAM 388 later. Radiomir case is great for wearing to work in office.

Comment

Radiomir 388 & 505 maybe can be consider for second Pam from my point of view.. My first Pam 312 if I go with 233 for second Pam looks almost the Same, so no point unless I upgrade give up my 312 but I can't for now. Cuz I love so much my 312 but if now I don't have any Pam & looking for one I go with 233 why nice & full set info.. I like 305 but I can't add for my hunting list cuz lah 47 big leh, if only 305 44 haha .. crown guard is Panerai's signature agree sound good but I just not understand why 510.. How to tell the 8 days power reserve not like 233 or 270 hehe exp leh 270.. Can some one please show me info how can I no more about 510 power reserve.. Is it agak agak so how if I lost my cound agak agak hantam wind..

I realy don't know about 510 I like to find out more ... Thanks .....

Comment

Radiomir 388 & 505 maybe can be consider for second Pam from my point of view.. My first Pam 312 if I go with 233 for second Pam looks almost the Same, so no point unless I upgrade give up my 312 but I can't for now. Cuz I love so much my 312 but if now I don't have any Pam & looking for one I go with 233 why nice & full set info.. I like 305 but I can't add for my hunting list cuz lah 47 big leh, if only 305 44 haha .. crown guard is Panerai's signature agree sound good but I just not understand why 510.. How to tell the 8 days power reserve not like 233 or 270 hehe exp leh 270.. Can some one please show me info how can I no more about 510 power reserve.. Is it agak agak so how if I lost my cound agak agak hantam wind..

I was looking for my first PAM few months back, was considering 233/270. Then lower my budget to check out Pam 320. I wanted a PAM GMT watch with power reserve indicator. It depends on how much you willing to spend on a watch, and I committed to Pam 233. A big burn on my pocket .... but I am happy to get what I wanted initially.

Comment

I am responding to etoh's question between 510 and 388. The major difference is the casing. PAM 510 being Luminor is a good choice to start with. Then get a Radiomir later.

For your query on how to tell the 8 day power reserve is used up on PAM 510, I am not worried it being used up. I just wind it every week either Sunday or Monday. So no need to check power reserve. It is convenient. Of course, I won't deny that having a power indicator will be better. But PAM 510 with the 8-day power reserve is a still a great watch. I am sure other PAM510 owners will agree with me.

Comment

I was looking for my first PAM few months back, was considering 233/270. Then lower my budget to check out Pam 320. I wanted a PAM GMT watch with power reserve indicator. It depends on how much you willing to spend on a watch, and I committed to Pam 233. A big burn on my pocket .... but I am happy to get what I wanted initially.
                              Yes me too, committed to 233 for my second pam. After carefully considered no point as second pam, unless I give up my 312 & upgrade. If only I have no pam, 233 sound good for me to go with first panerai. I not rich to bump my pocket for almost similar, upgrade okey dokey...

Narrowed down my second pam, Radiomir 505 & Submersible 305, lost right now..

320 sweet pick bro one of the best buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                                For your query on how to tell the 8 day power reserve is used up on PAM 510, I am not worried it being used up. I just wind it every week either Sunday or Monday. So no need to check power reserve. It is convenient. Of course, I won't deny that having a power indicator will be better. But PAM 510 with the 8-day power reserve is a still a great watch. I am sure other PAM510 owners will agree with me.
                                Wanderlust sir.. Please don't get me wrong for my reply...
                                Nothing against you hope I gain some knowledge from you...
                                Just wind every week either Sunday or Monday, sound good but how can you tell full wind. Like 233 I make use the power reserve indicator guideline, like 3days 422 I know when to stop so I not overwind.. Any sir here may join point of view, how and what way, you full wind 510, without overwind and broken.... Agak agak, just wind until full and stop, wind feel tight and stop, or maybe like one 100 round wind and stop. coz we all know some bro experience overwind and broke, maybe 510 strong enough to do full wind no broken issue...

Nothing much just like to gain knowledge...
                                Last edited by clocking; 20-01-14, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X