No announcement yet.

recommend first panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install Panerai app on your iPhone, or visit Panerai website and click on "find your panerai". I find it helpful and personally, I like 233 and 270.

Which model to start with ? Very much depand on how much $$$ you willing to spend on a watch.
    Last edited by wjunkie; 01-01-14, 03:22 PM. Reason: Add missing word

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes2 View Post
      I think the question I would like to ask is how much are you willing to spend on Pam? your first pammy need not be their entry models. Perhaps you can shoot for higher for example? There's no point buying entry level and then subsequently spend more $$ to "upgrade" (although it's the fun part of watch collecting but it comes with a hefty price tag).

fellow member here have advised you on some basic questions you need to ask what sort of pam you want so I think you can use that to narrow down to the most ideal model.
      Good advise. Thanks. I always thought going for the basic Panerai watch first.

Comment

Hi guys!new here..just got my 1st Pam too, the 359
        loving it so far

Comment

Originally posted by P1723 View Post
          Hi guys!new here..just got my 1st Pam too, the 359
          loving it so far
          Good for you!!
          My 1st Pam 312 but now crazy for one more.
          No idea what is best for second Pam very lost now.....

Comment

I am considering Pam 320 😍.

PM me if you want to sell yours :-)

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
              Good for you!!
              My 1st Pam 312 but now crazy for one more.
              No idea what is best for second Pam very lost now.....
              Can consider a Radiomir. My 1st piece is Luminor and 2nd piece is Radiomir. Different style but just as lovely. Below are the two pieces and their straps.

Comment

beautiful!
                thats the thing about having a Pam,just keep on feeling like dressing her up hahaha

Comment

Would you guys buy and wear the Pam512? I was not into Panerai until I read and followed this thread. 40/42 seems like my sweet spot (although I did try out a left handed 44mm model at Raffles City Cortina. That sat well on my wrist but was a little top heavy). Planning to head down to ION later in the arvo to give the SEs grief :P

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                    Can consider a Radiomir. My 1st piece is Luminor and 2nd piece is Radiomir. Different style but just as lovely. Below are the two pieces and their straps.

Sounds Good!
                    Just that I only go with In-House..... oops paiseh ya sorry for sound fussy..

Comment

Sounds Good!
                      Just that I only go with In-House..... oops paiseh ya sorry for sound fussy..
                      Cool. I only have one that has in-house movement at the moment. I am in fact interested in PAM190 which has Jaeger Lecoultre movement and with 8 days power reserve and power reserve indicator. 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                        Cool. I only have one that has in-house movement at the moment. I am in fact interested in PAM190 which has Jaeger Lecoultre movement and with 8 days power reserve and power reserve indicator. 😜
                        Pam 190 over cool bro!
                        How much ya, exp I think but is it easy 2 get?

Comment

my first panerai was a 000

Comment

Good start, more will come...

Comment

I say this please don't angry me ya.
                              How come I got my first panerai I lost interest for ROLEX.
                              I not say I don't like only I lost interest, is it only me or ???.......

Comment

I say this please don't angry me ya.
                                How come I got my first panerai I lost interest for ROLEX.
                                I not say I don't like only I lost interest, is it only me or ???.......
                                You are not alone. I was looking Rolex Green Submariner during my Europe trip but the Pam's beauty was too hard to pass.

But I may still get Rolex later. But right now too busy matching my Pams with the wide variety of straps. Hehe.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X