bezel change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bezel change

proud owner of a pam312.. and this question actually came up while admiring the watch.

A lot of pam owners share with me tat the watch scratches easily around the shiny portion of the bezel, hence was wondering had anyone actually changed it when the watch was sent for servicing? cost too?

If it's only hairline scratches on the bezel, why get it replaced? Servicing normally will include repolishing of watch.

Comment

Tis leads to 2nd question

What I keep hearing is that if a watch has been polished before, the value depreciates. Actually I don't ustand why too.
      Anyone can enlighten me on this?

Comment

Service charge will be waived if your watch still under warranty. Its $170. Sent in mine 2 days ago.

For your second question, unless yours is gold pam...precious metal mah...

Comment

Originally posted by pkc
          the bezel cost $180 but you need to top up $150 for the service charge
          so total $330
          Ok I just bought my panerai like 1 week ago and the bezel has a knock.. its one of those u can feel it cant really be cape cod away. So i can bring to panerai outlet and pay $180 to get the bezel change? And since it is still under warranty, no service charge?

Comment

can all bezel be changed ? didnt know the bezel is separated from the case

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X