Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The snob reviewed a Pam

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/mens-w...challenge.html

1st 2 pages were written to feed the enormous ego though. I do agree with him regarding the undersized and not well-thought of date window.

Thanks for sharing. Good read.

Comment

Bookmark. Interesting bed time read
      elusive

Comment

That was a good read. Very reasonable. He has a point that some brands today rely to heavily on marketing rather that watchmaking quality. but if it gives them better sales.. it is a business after all..

Comment

Part I found strange is that they sent him PAM388 when he requested Panerai to send him a watch that they are most proud of, the timepiece that best represents the brand as it is today. Nothing wrong with 388 but would have thought there are so many other PAM models to send him.

Comment

I think Panerai sent him a watch they wanted to push. I see this as a marketing thingy.

Comment

Great article nonetheless. The snob being a snob, I wouldn't necessarily agree with everything he/she/it says, but there is that element of truth there that I find interesting being pointed out.

Comment

Try to take such reviews with a pinch of salt, for best feel is to go down to the ad and try on the physical watch and look at the real thing. Let you know and feel more you cannot get from pictures.

Comment

I believe what we are discussing here is not so much about the review of the watch but the fact that the snob had reviewed a Panerai. If you have reed what he wrote about this brand in the past, getting him to write this review equates to moving a mountain.

Comment

Well people change.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X