Recommendation for a budget of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juanism View Post
    Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting a watch for a friend. Budget not more than 3k, preferably at 2k. Auto/quartz is fine and dress/sport is great as well but I'm more incline towards dress watch.

Any recommendation on brands and model?

Thanks
    Very Rare To see Friend Like You Outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Ken3 View Post
      ur business associate local or overseas? cuz different places got different mainstream brands.. more of the advertising done by the respective brand holders in the various countries..

how abt Ball? I personally think it's a gd entry level automatic watch which is abt ur price range.. but if u r looking more "well-known" then maybe Tag will be a better choice...
      He is from the UK

Comment

Seiko will be the best.S

Comment

Any idea how much this Omega is asking for?

Comment

Recommendation for a budget of...

2.5k - 3k? I started a thread earlier... And the story goes like this

I'm getting a watch as a present for my friend (business associate) and I would like to know which range of Omega will be within this range? Leather strap as a dress watch preferred..

Thanks

Comment

You won't be able to get the Omega Planet Ocean shown on your photo cause it comes with 8500 series calibers which are costly. For your budget if you were to hunt around for the older Omega sitting in local AD that comes with the calibers before the 8500 series, with a little bit more topup to your budget and bargaining for a higher discount since it is old stock, you may be able to get an Omega but not the P. O. . I saw quite a number of old stock Omegas at Lee Chay in Peninsula Plaza a few weeks ago.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X