Who has eyes for Omega too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chows99 View Post
    If thats the case, after my calcualtion, the price will be lower if i juz get a 23% discount, offered by my AD.

So airport omega, also not that worth it la ... esp u need to risk bringing it overseas.
    ya, u need to bring overseas. On my flight out, i saw a hamilton x-wind limited, i have the all black 1, but i saw the 1 with the gold and leather strap, i ask if i can pay now and collect later ( whn i come bck ), they say cannot, got to bring with u now... i ask a few times, cannot

Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
    It is definitely worth it if you are getting the 7% saving ....
    no lah, usually local retail will gv 20%, so saving only little nai. so average omega only save 100+, not worth the trouble lah.

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
      ya, u need to bring overseas. On my flight out, i saw a hamilton x-wind limited, i have the all black 1, but i saw the 1 with the gold and leather strap, i ask if i can pay now and collect later ( whn i come bck ), they say cannot, got to bring with u now... i ask a few times, cannot

no lah, usually local retail will gv 20%, so saving only little nai. so average omega only save 100+, not worth the trouble lah.
      Discount for Omega is rather controlled. Don't think there is a 20% disc. If got, PM me the details ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
        Wow, bro, u really take gd care of ur watch man!
        won't ur friend say anythg when they see the 3M tape on the clasp?
        totally cannot see at all. the cat no is 34-8507-1676-1. it's also known as crystal clear tape. the dimensions are 19mm X 20m or 3/4" X 787". its really quite remarkable.
        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
        What's NEXT?

Comment

• Hey brothers...

Any of you acquired the Omega Planet Ocean in SS??? Pretty cool.. retail at 5,300... think best can less ard 18%.. Any feedback on this model?

What are your take on Omega.. well honestly, aren't too impress with their after sales service.. Swatch group servicing after warranty expired is pretty costly...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
            That's very inflexible. Do they know how to do business?
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• How anybody fancy the Omega Ocean Planet??? 5.3K less maybe 18% was the best I can haggle.. ekkeke Thinking of getting this aft my 16613...

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
              Hey brothers...

Any of you acquired the Omega Planet Ocean in SS??? Pretty cool.. retail at 5,300... think best can less ard 18%.. Any feedback on this model?

What are your take on Omega.. well honestly, aren't too impress with their after sales service.. Swatch group servicing after warranty expired is pretty costly...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• personally, i think it looks nice. I prefer the black bezel, instead of the orange.

But my aim is to get a seamaster 300m first.

Comment

• Hi Chows99.. me too... I was considering the Sea Master pro versus this Planet Ocean but found that the latter more appealing to me.. I understand there are two sizes too and comes in both SS bracelet and Rubber Strap... Will be getting the SS bracelet definitely if I were to get this.

For me, intending to just get 1 Omega.. think this is the one. Good luck with you Seamaster.

ANybody knows if 18% for Omega is the best around current? Quoted by THH..

p/s.. anybody having problem with the QR (quick reply) function? Can't seem to post if I select that..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• No ah.... quick reply seems to work.. tink u gotta wait for the page to fully load finish first..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• testing with QR
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• i believe there can be better discounts with omega ... my own AD gave me a better discount than 18%

btw, there' sth wrong with QR ... i also cant use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chows99 View Post
                          ... my own AD gave me a better discount than 18%
                          yup.... fortunately my friendly retailer oso offers a good deal......
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• then u all kai siow me lah... Then got a regular plc to go to for my future purchases... Starting with 16613.... Hahaha

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              then u all kai siow me lah... Then got a regular plc to go to for my future purchases... Starting with 16613.... Hahaha
                              You can try hour glass .

But for this festive period hard to ask for more .
                              1675/16610/116234/78240
                              Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                              Hublot BB ASF
                              PAM 104J
                              Sinn 903 H2
                              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                              U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                              If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Planet Ocean

Look around us..how many watches are orange? i think it's pretty nice and outstanding...

i think PO is using a new inhouse movement...right?? given a choice..i'll get PO instead of SM...just personal preference..

cheers

james
                                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                                Audemars Piguet ROO
                                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                                Panerai 270
                                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                                Rolex 116610LV