Who has eyes for Omega too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

once again, thanks for all ur inputs ! I think 3xtra n minusplus are true... the scratch bothers me n also if i make the scatch myself, it is okie as it shows the journey between the owner n the watch.

But my question is if is ent it for servicing n polishing, will it look as good as new ? Thanks !

Comment

• Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
      i was at Peninsula (Peng ****) last Sat. Saw a pre-owned blue Seamaster. I was quoted 2.3K .... I ask abt the trade in of my white speedmaster and was quote 1K !!!! Ridiculous

moreover there are scratches on th bezel ....
      Ha... Ask them to go fly k###. 1K? I pay 1.1K, you sell to me better
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by chows99 View Post
        Hi all,

once again, thanks for all ur inputs ! I think 3xtra n minusplus are true... the scratch bothers me n also if i make the scatch myself, it is okie as it shows the journey between the owner n the watch.

But my question is if is ent it for servicing n polishing, will it look as good as new ? Thanks !
        But the shop owner already told you that the scratch can't be removed. it all depends on the extent of the scratch, as in how bad or deep it is. Certain dings or scratches can be easily removed during polishing. But the shop owner is honest in that some scratches can't be removed. So it's your choice...

Comment

Hi all,

most likely the scratch can't be removed as i believe they would have "touch up" the watch swee swee b4 they display it for sale.

gd thing is they r honest. personally, i won't take a gamble on removing the scratch. however, u may wanna find out the cost in replacing the bezel which should be add substantially to the cost. u might as well buy a new watch or wait for better pieces

Comment

• Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
            most likely the scratch can't be removed as i believe they would have "touch up" the watch swee swee b4 they display it for sale.

gd thing is they r honest. personally, i won't take a gamble on removing the scratch. however, u may wanna find out the cost in replacing the bezel which should be add substantially to the cost. u might as well buy a new watch or wait for better pieces
            Replacing the bezel? That will add cost to the pre-owned piece. Not cost effective then

Comment

• Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
              Looks to me that $450 is high as your watch look new. What is the problem with your watch & what did they change ?

Do they polished all the scratches away after servicing
              i think some waterproofing things and some other parts, if not wrong, cost was 456... took 2months.

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
              Ha... Ask them to go fly k###. 1K? I pay 1.1K, you sell to me better
              i bid, $1.11k

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                i bid, $1.11k
                and the bidding begins!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
                  and the bidding begins!
                  Is ongkmeng selling the Speedmaster in the first place? He may only wants to trade. Back to the offer again, I think $1K offer from a pre-own shop is really unacceptable. Think they trying to makan ongkmeng...

Comment

• Hi all,

I am not referring to the unremovable scratch. I am asking about a preowned seamaster watch condition which is not pristine, like a bit dull, got some dirt, etc. Can servicing/polishing makes it regain the same condition like a new watch ?

Thanks guys.

Comment

Hi all,

I am not referring to the unremovable scratch. I am asking about a preowned seamaster watch condition which is not pristine, like a bit dull, got some dirt, etc. Can servicing/polishing makes it regain the same condition like a new watch ?

Thanks guys.
                      Definitely. Get it done in Omega Service Centre. Your watch will come out like new

Comment

• yes, it can. unless the condition is damn chui.

Comment

• Hi guys, i called to check up on price and managed to get the sale price of 4.9k before discounts. For the validation of the watch can't managed to do in Omega watch centre, as they only open during office hours.

Does anyone have a trustworthy place which i can do the servicing and polishing, and free validation at the same time?

Greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                            http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=387&page=4 ( See post #37's pciture ). ... i send this omega for service, come bck with a new free red case, but cost me abt $450 service + parts.
                            Hi Bro,

Didn't manage to see your pics, can you repost the pics?

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by acertey View Post
                              Hi Bro,

Didn't manage to see your pics, can you repost the pics?

Regards
                              I can see it leh...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• oops... then my lap top got problem liao... Never mind i go home see again

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X